junesloy

junesloy

Jun 19, 2023
God I hate this country so much, i hate growing up in saudi n i hate being around muslims they piss me off

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, Unknown21, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
speaking from another muslim majority country, understandable.

• Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, Praestat_Mori and dialogos
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Sending you hugs and support guys 🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Yeah the Middle East used to be thought of as one the main intellectual places before Islam. It is crazy how much killing and suppression of rights has gone on in that part of the world because of Islam. Human beings are extremely prone to cults though, you see it all over the world. It is not philosophy, it is mythology. Though I think Heaven is real.

• Hugs
Reactions: wristcutangel, Praestat_Mori and Yavannah
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I can fully understand you!!!

It's like I always say: Religions are man made and indoctrinated believes to control the masses by fear.

I'm really sorry you have to go through this. This is so awful. Would have any chance to leave the country you're living in?

Reactions: Minsu
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
not op, but speaking as someone from a similar place: muslim majority countries are infamous for bigotry, in basically all forms. whether that be misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, against religious minorities, the list goes on.
Yeah the Middle East used to be thought of as one the main intellectual places before Islam. It is crazy how much killing and suppression of rights has gone on in that part of the world because of Islam. Human beings are extremely prone to cults though, you see it all over the world. It is not philosophy, it is mythology. Though I think Heaven is real.
i just wish more people saw it as a cult.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and Praestat_Mori
S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
The heat and the opression must really make it feel like hell on earth there. I would not even want to visit.