Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020
Its so dull and boring and lifeless and loveless for so many. Just a fancy form of slavery. Im not free. I want to be free. I've been ill for so long that I can never see myself getting anywhere or anything good in life, really. It just seems like a future of playing catch up forever, constantly being poor in debt, totally alone and in chronic pain. Why am I being forced to live out this life? Every now and then I will have an okay day, but only lasts a few days. I keep wanting to die. Im not even depressed. Drs try force their dumb op on u with SSRIs and shit. Cant u just wanna die without being 'depressed'. I hate the medical world. Just let us fucking die u scum

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Arrow, Kassender, Hazelnut and 31 others
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Because money essentially.

• Hugs
Reactions: Boochky, lobster salad, Arrow and 10 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Depression is just a shaming tactic to get you the conform to this fucked up evil society.
Just like in the middle ages if you didn't conform they branded you a heretic....
Bastards.

Reactions: _Minsk, lobster salad, Hazelnut and 16 others
Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020
Depression is just a shaming tactic to get you the conform to this fucked up evil society.
Just like in the middle ages if you didn't conform they branded you a heretic....
Bastards.
well ill almost certainly kill myself within 5 years tops. Im so done. Really... Im done. I just DONT care anymore. There is nothing good about my life. Killing myself seems like a reward, a treat. Like some would view a holiday.

BUT OF COURSE ITS MY SEROTONIN THAT NEEDS FIXING WITH DRUGS!! :)

Give me some fucking Nembutal instead cunts

• Hugs
Reactions: Snatsbats, _Minsk, JGT and 13 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
In spite being a NEET kinda addicted to technology, me too.
I wish I had been born in a prehistoric age and been killed by a wild animal when hunting.

Reactions: Bensharp, Ximon, sadworld and 5 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Its so dull and boring and lifeless and loveless for so many. Just a fancy form of slavery. Im not free. I want to be free. I've been ill for so long that I can never see myself getting anywhere or anything good in life, really. It just seems like a future of playing catch up forever, constantly being poor in debt, totally alone and in chronic pain. Why am I being forced to live out this life? Every now and then I will have an okay day, but only lasts a few days. I keep wanting to die. Im not even depressed. Drs try force their dumb op on u with SSRIs and shit. Cant u just wanna die without being 'depressed'. I hate the medical world. Just let us fucking die u scum

Modern life is a sick joke.

Reactions: antigone_iris, Gnip, sadworld and 4 others
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
human cruelty and evil is well worth dying to escape from. No drug is going to change this truth but so has no psychiatrist.

Every memory i have of avoidable suicidal thoughts and feelings - so many memories

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hazelnut, Gnip, Disappointered and 5 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
life is suffering. anyway.
we are not «depressed», we simply do not want to suffer.

let us leave this hellish place, fucking slave owners

Reactions: Hazelnut, Ximon, Gnip and 5 others
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
life is suffering. anyway.
we are not «depressed», we simply do not want to suffer.

when living to keep on suffering even more suicidal thoughts and feelings is what everyone wants for you but you don't it is hell

Reactions: Hazelnut, Gnip, sadworld and 1 other person
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018

Since slavery has a negative connotation to it we are all now "workers".
giphy.gif

Reactions: Hazelnut, antigone_iris, Viceroy and 5 others
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
Yes it is, I just wish to be one with the earth. Return me to the soil.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hazelnut, Disappointered, sadworld and 4 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
Since slavery has a negative connotation to it we are all now "workers".
in life we have suffering and deprivation.
deprivation means that all our pleasures are woven from suffering, since pleasures arise from satisfying imposed needs on us, which would otherwise turn into suffering.

death means no suffering, no deprivation. and there is nothing wrong or irrational in choosing death. so why don't they let us die?

exploitation...

• Hugs
Reactions: Hazelnut, woxihuanni, Ximon and 2 others
Aurora

Aurora

Nov 1, 2020
I wish I had never left the void in the first place. I was never meant to be born into this family of toxic cunts. Every day I want to die in my sleep but keep waking up to this hellish simulation.

Reactions: Hazelnut, woxihuanni, Ximon and 5 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I honestly don't understand how anyone wants to have children. Like what a fucked up monster must you be to bring more humans into this hell?

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Hazelnut, antigone_iris and 9 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I honestly don't understand how anyone wants to have children. Like what a fucked up monster must you be to bring more humans into this hell?

"But muh genes, i'm so special the world deserves to have my offspring"
44m7il9ure041.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, Hazelnut, antigone_iris and 7 others
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Btw we're the crazy ones for not wanting to slave away for 70 years
giphy.gif

When I entered the workplace, 65 was the mandatory retirement age, and vigorous employees in their early 60's were always bitching about being forced into retirement. Well, they eventually got their way, and millions who never wanted to work longer than 65 later got screwed for life because of changes to mandatory retirement ages.

However, a couple months after I began working, my department got a new manager who had served in the US Navy for 20 years, just long enough to get his pension. I thought that was great. Ultimately through disability, I actually was able to retire after laboring for less time than that Navy retiree did.

So being "crazy" is what actually spared me from having to slave away for 70 years.

Meanwhile, my girlfriend who I helped earn her PharmD went over $150,000 into debt and got her doctorate when she was older than I was when I qualified for SSDI. Despite a six figure starting pay, the combination of crushing student debt and ongoing expenses means she's stuck working for the next generation, doomed to work until she dies unless she really scrimps and saves. (As recently as 1976, all one had to do to become a registered pharmacist was pass a competency exam. Today, they require everybody to first have a doctorate AND board certification to become a registered pharmacist, forcing them to go hundreds of thousands into debt to qualify. My girlfriend says going to college was the biggest mistake of her life, that she should have remained in bartending and stayed debt free. Turns out that decades before we met, both of us had tended bar in our 20's. College is a major scam and ripoff.)

• Aww..
Reactions: antigone_iris, demuic and SmellyRat
PointlessStruggle

PointlessStruggle

Wretch
Oct 28, 2020
Schopenhauer nailed this aspect of life. Happiness is fleeting and hard to obtain, especially now. Life's a treadmill and it's moving too fast

Reactions: antigone_iris, demuic, Ximon and 1 other person
Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020
When I entered the workplace, 65 was the mandatory retirement age, and vigorous employees in their early 60's were always bitching about being forced into retirement. Well, they eventually got their way, and millions who never wanted to work longer than 65 later got screwed for life because of changes to mandatory retirement ages.

However, a couple months after I began working, my department got a new manager who had served in the US Navy for 20 years, just long enough to get his pension. I thought that was great. Ultimately through disability, I actually was able to retire after laboring for less time than that Navy retiree did.

So being "crazy" is what actually spared me from having to slave away for 70 years.

Meanwhile, my girlfriend who I helped earn her PharmD went over $150,000 into debt and got her doctorate when she was older than I was when I qualified for SSDI. Despite a six figure starting pay, the combination of crushing student debt and ongoing expenses means she's stuck working for the next generation, doomed to work until she dies unless she really scrimps and saves. (As recently as 1976, all one had to do to become a registered pharmacist was pass a competency exam. Today, they require everybody to first have a doctorate AND board certification to become a registered pharmacist, forcing them to go hundreds of thousands into debt to qualify. My girlfriend says going to college was the biggest mistake of her life, that she should have remained in bartending and stayed debt free. Turns out that decades before we met, both of us had tended bar in our 20's. College is a major scam and ripoff.)

I was literally going to try go to Uni for Pharm lol

Reactions: Gnip and SmellyRat