Logidy

Logidy

Dec 23, 2018
Met a girl on a trip last summer, didn't talk to her once, asked her for her number on instagram later on. Obviously got rejected. Thing is I can't get her out of my head and already drunk messaged her more than once few months ago. Talked to her friend and told her I'm suicidal and that she (the girl) is keeping me alive in hopes something is gonna work out.

Few days later I got unfollowed by her and blocked. Very trustworthy of hers I talked to it seems. Was really fucking tough to deal with.

Maybe 1-2 weeks after I met another girl. Thought to myself: "Hey, maybe that is why I got rejected" and was pretty optimistic because I got her number. (realised then that getting someones numbers also clearly doesn't mean anything, since you also make friends that way I'd imagine) Fast forward though, that girl is by now kind of going out with my "best friend" that couldn't tell me somethings going on between them ever since I talked to him about liking her. Started smoking because of her aswell lmao. So I could be like "hey, wanna go out for a smoke?"

Since then everything went to shit again in my head. Still can't get over the first girl. I'd like to blame it on Limerence but maybe I'm just fucking sick in the head. Well I am, but you know, not like that.

At least I'm not self harming anymore, so that's that. Just smoking if I have the urge now. Only downside is that I also smoke when I don't have the urge, but then again maybe it's a positive because I might develop terminal cancer.

Knowing my luck though, I'll get cancer after I've sorted life out and maybe found love.

Cheers

EDIT: Regarding to some replies here, I'm sorry if I offended anyone by mentioning my problems + will remember to not post it in the wrong section.
and please for the love of god consider where you should or shouldn't be taking the piss

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, Pineapplecrown, Kdawg2018 and 1 other person
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Next time you meet a girl, just talk and get to know her, then ask her if she wants to hang out sometime, exchange numbers, and then just go do your own thing. If she likes you, she'll call you, if she doesn't, forget her, repeat with new girl you see.

Reactions: sif, Pineapplecrown, Kdawg2018 and 1 other person
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
this should thread should moved to off topic.... nothing related to CTB

Reactions: sif, Kdawg2018 and Severen
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Has SS become Tinder now? :P

Reactions: sif, anelakapu, Kdawg2018 and 8 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Reactions: sif, Pineapplecrown, Kdawg2018 and 4 others
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Tinder SS names be like SirHangsALot, QueenofCuts, xXx_Nembutal_xXx and my favorite, WellHung
LMFAO ... Also, SirCutsALot and PMMeUrScars would be good names.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, dhk96, Sanguinius and 5 others
F

Fernweh

Aug 24, 2018
Tinder SS names be like SirHangsALot, QueenofCuts, xXx_Nembutal_xXx and my favorite, WellHung

Drop_dead_gorgeous would be mine

:sunglasses:

Kidding

Reactions: sif, gingerplum, SiArc and 2 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
maybe put another category for SS,... Off Off Topics
Maybe a dating forum's needed, I've had that impression a few times on here.

Reactions: sif and Kdawg2018
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
This thread has now been moved to Off Topic. We don't mind the discussion but it wasn't SS related. Just remember to keep things respectful so that the thread can stay open.

Reactions: sif and Kdawg2018
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Maybe a dating forum's needed, I've had that impression a few times on here.
The relationships wouldn't last very long though since we're all thinking of CTB. We're more likely to go to each other's funerals than a date.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, SiArc, dhk96 and 7 others
L

Logic

Student
Dec 20, 2018
Next time you meet a girl, just talk and get to know her, then ask her if she wants to hang out sometime, exchange numbers, and then just go do your own thing. If she likes you, she'll call you, if she doesn't, forget her, repeat with new girl you see.

Each new girl he likes. He shouldn't go with any girl.

Reactions: Kdawg2018
Eden2k

Eden2k

Experienced
Nov 20, 2018
The relationships wouldn't last very long though since we're all thinking of CTB. We're more likely to go to each other's funerals than a date.
Am I a horrible person for laughing at this? Fuck it I'm going to hell anyway lol

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Jodes, dhk96 and 3 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
At least the conversations would be interesting. Lol

Reactions: dhk96, MsM3talGamer and Eden2k
Eden2k

Eden2k

Experienced
Nov 20, 2018
At least the conversations would be interesting. Lol
Yeah a normal conversation on a first date would be, "have you been single for long?"
But for SS dating it would be, "so how long have you wanted to ctb?".

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, MsM3talGamer and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Yeah a normal conversation on a first date would be, "have you been single for long?"
But for SS dating it would be, "so how long have you wanted to ctb?".
Yeah I think it would be good, discussing different methods, shopping together for rope etc. "does this rope look big on me, does it match my shoes?"

Reactions: wiIIow, Pineapplecrown, SiArc and 1 other person
Eden2k

Eden2k

Experienced
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah I think it would be good, discussing different methods, shopping together for rope etc. "does this rope look big on me, does it match my shoes?"
That's funny as f**k but sad at the same time, but still funny as f**k lol

Reactions: Johnnythefox
D

dumbfarang

Dec 13, 2018
haha thats so great. LOLED at the nembutal one. thanks man

Reactions: sif, Pineapplecrown and dhk96
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Ouch that sucks, and while I was in primary school, especially when I was a teen, I faced similar situations, even before social media was big. Around my time it was MySpace but most interactions was still face to face. I faced tremendous rejections and even people who pretend to fake date just to troll me. It was horrible and part of a more major problem of social life (which I have long given up hope on...). I cannot imagine just the amount of pain and hurt that you gone through, I'd probably ctb if given my circumstances and an event that hard has hit me. Normies are useless and ignorant so they can't help us here either.

In regards to SS tinder names, I suppose a few fun ones I thought of could be:
00brainstem00
45tothedome
CasulCranium

I know they aren't so cool sounding, but it's something that came to mind.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown