Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
I live in one of the best states in the US to buy a gun. No permit, lax background checks, open-carry, et cetera. When I told my father three years ago why I moved here for university I told him that this was the reason why. He scoffed and carried on. I just finished changing all my IDs to my new legal name so I got to make the purchase today. Tomorrow morning I'm going to the store, picking up my .45, and coming back. Maybe I'll use it, maybe I won't, but I will know that for the first time in my life I will feel free from body and mind. I wish I could go back and tell my child self that everything would one day be under control. Thank you all for making me feel at ease; you did something Even my friends, family, and life partner could not do: separate me from my emptiness.

• Love
Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, Death is beautiful, breezeboy and 1 other person
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
is a shotgun better than a handgun? I was thinking of buying a handgun but was told that a shotgun would be more lethal

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
ahhhh u lucky ducky!! thx to the gun laws in my state i can't get one :( so now my method's jumping, which is like mission impossible.

it's awesome you'll be able to go out w the method u wanted<3 & i'm glad SaSu's been some comfort to u :) good luck!!! i'll keep an eye out for any updates from u.

MrOptions

MrOptions

Let it go. This to shall pass.
Jan 6, 2020
I bought my 9mm Ruger in 1994, when I was 21. 30 years later I still have it with 147 grain +P hollow points.

It's nice knowing when I have had enough of this shitty existence and trust me there's plenty things. I'm only milliseconds away from eternal bliss.

Reactions: breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
ahhhh u lucky ducky!! thx to the gun laws in my state i can't get one :( so now my method's jumping, which is like mission impossible.

it's awesome you'll be able to go out w the method u wanted<3 & i'm glad SaSu's been some comfort to u :) good luck!!! i'll keep an eye out for any updates from u.
I'm buying mine off the street. Dealers usually know someone looking to get off one

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
is a shotgun better than a handgun? I was thinking of buying a handgun but was told that a shotgun would be more lethal
A shotgun would be more effective, but my transportation options are fairly limited and there's no way for me to discreetly carry something like that, unfortunately. I would have preferred one, but I think what I chose will "work" well enough.

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I used to hate the fact that guns are so easy to get in the US and I was very pro-gun control. But I have to admit, given my current circumstances, I'm glad that I can easily get one in case I decide that is how I want to CTB.

Reactions: breezeboy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be such a relief to be able to access a gun to ctb with, best of luck, I see those with access to that method as being fortunate.