• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I've decided not to discuss religion here anymore, due to the conflict it invites from opposing beliefs, and from the knowledge that this thread will most likely just be deleted anyway, like the other one because of that.

I'll make one final post, saying that you guys are looking at the sacrifice and atonement of Jesus from a very analytical and human perspective, that may not reflect your moral principles like @Kyrok mentioned above. That is to be expected, quite honestly.

1. God is not the cause of your suffering, or why the world is full of suffering and ugliness today. That is the work of Satan, as his primary objective from the beginning was to kill and destroy, and he succeeded when he deceived us into thinking we didn't need God, and could be like God ourselves and do things our own way, by eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. That is when the fall of man occurred as sin entered the world, and at a great cost, as the result of sin is death and suffering, which we are still susceptible to today.

2. God could've saved us right then and there without any sacrifice, by simply letting us eat from the tree of life, allowing us to live forever again. However, he couldn't do that because sin and impurity cannot inhabit his perfect kingdom, and it must be punished. If you look back, this is what I was talking about when I said that although God is a loving and merciful God, he is also a just God, and must uphold his righteousness.

Now from this point on, God didn't have to do anything. He could've just let us all die and his creation be totally destroyed, in which Satan could claim a victory. But he loves us so much, that he came to the Earth as himself, as a man, the Son of God, to take that punishment that we deserve (death) himself, so that we can be purified and cleansed of sin, and may enter into his holy kingdom as perfect, sinless and immortal beings again by believing in him. He has the power to do this because even though Satan tempted Jesus himself into sin, Jesus resisted and lead a perfect and pure, sinless life. When he died on the cross taking the full penalty of sin, despite having never sinned, he officially defeated sin, death, and Satan altogether by rising from the dead three days later, proving that evil is no match for the love of God. Jesus literally opened the gateway from death, into eternal life again, back into God's righteousness and holiness because of his sacrifice and atonement. That is quite a lot to gain if you ask me.

This is an awesome video I found that perfectly summarizes and visualizes it too:

I hope I didn't come across too rude. I do respect you for your beliefs despite disagreeing with you. We are all in the same boat after all.

Reactions: Taylor
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I hope I didn't come across too rude. I do respect you for your beliefs despite disagreeing with you. We are all in the same boat after all.
You're forgiven brother, I respect yours as well.

Reactions: Misanthrope and tomz323
Dan23

Dan23

Apr 28, 2019
Yes, God is the giver of abundant life and happiness, and everything good in life, and anything contrary to that we experience is the root of sin and the devil. God loves you so much that He gave his own Son for you, so that even if you die, (regardless if it was from suicide or not, it doesn't matter) you have the opportunity to be cleansed of your sins by believing in Him, and can crossover to life again. Check out my posts on this other thread here, (ignore the naysayers): https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/any-other-christians-here.14630/
weird to reply on here I know, lol. but how long does it take to get permission to pm? im a girl btw

Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
weird to reply on here I know, lol. but how long does it take to get permission to pm? im a girl btw
Lol you just have to hit a certain amount of posts and activity, to prove to the administrators that you're not a bot or scam. It doesn't take very long.

Dan23

Dan23

Apr 28, 2019
Lol you just have to hit a certain amount of posts and activity, to prove to the administrators that you're not a bot or scam. It doesn't take very long.
Oh, I'm so depressed all I can really bring myself to do is read the forum posts. I'd really prefer to not have to engage that much, but I guess I'll just start liking posts. I'll email the mods and ask them about it.

Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Oh, I'm so depressed all I can really bring myself to do is read the forum posts. I'd really prefer to not have to engage that much, but I guess I'll just start liking posts. I'll email the mods and ask them about it.
That's a good idea. I think just being a member for a certain length of time would also allow you to pm.

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
Thank you for this post. I have my opinion on it and I don't wanna share that because it's not necessary but I really appreciate your post. It's useful and wholesome.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I avoid commenting on religion. For the simple fact is I do not believe in a god or jesus or all that other stuff.

If you believe in it, I respect that.........

As long as you aren't trying to force me to convert.

I have had many arguments over religion, and it will always be a battle between the believers and non-believers. I no longer want to be a part of it.

Reactions: wiIIow, sunny.sativa, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I've decided not to discuss religion here anymore, due to the conflict it invites from opposing beliefs, and from the knowledge that this thread will most likely just be deleted anyway, like the other one because of that.

I'll make one final post, saying that you guys are looking at the sacrifice and atonement of Jesus from a very analytical and human perspective, that may not reflect your moral principles like @Kyrok mentioned above. That is to be expected, quite honestly.

1. God is not the cause of your suffering, or why the world is full of suffering and ugliness today. That is the work of Satan, as his primary objective from the beginning was to kill and destroy, and he succeeded when he deceived us into thinking we didn't need God, and could be like God ourselves and do things our own way, by eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. That is when the fall of man occurred as sin entered the world, and at a great cost, as the result of sin is death and suffering, which we are still susceptible to today.

2. God could've saved us right then and there without any sacrifice, by simply letting us eat from the tree of life, allowing us to live forever again. However, he couldn't do that because sin and impurity cannot inhabit his perfect kingdom, and it must be punished. If you look back, this is what I was talking about when I said that although God is a loving and merciful God, he is also a just God, and must uphold his righteousness.

Now from this point on, God didn't have to do anything. He could've just let us all die and his creation be totally destroyed, in which Satan could claim a victory. But he loves us so much, that he came to the Earth as himself, as a man, the Son of God, to take that punishment that we deserve (death) himself, so that we can be purified and cleansed of sin, and may enter into his holy kingdom as perfect, sinless and immortal beings again by believing in him. He has the power to do this because even though Satan tempted Jesus himself into sin, Jesus resisted and lead a perfect and pure, sinless life. When he died on the cross taking the full penalty of sin, despite having never sinned, he officially defeated sin, death, and Satan altogether by rising from the dead three days later, proving that evil is no match for the love of God. Jesus literally opened the gateway from death, into eternal life again, back into God's righteousness and holiness because of his sacrifice and atonement. That is quite a lot to gain if you ask me.

This is an awesome video I found that perfectly summarizes and visualizes it too:

I thought of this perfect analogy to describe it as well: Think of being stopped at the doors of an exciting nightclub (I have no interest in clubbing lol, just bear with me), because you are concealed carrying a handgun and this place doesn't allow firearms inside. In no way, shape or form could they allow firearms inside, for obvious reasons. Now instead of having no other alternative than to leave and go home, a friend suddenly sees you from inside and finds out what is going on. He then comes outside and offers to hold the handgun for you and store it in his car, so you are now granted access and can enjoy the night, as if you were never carrying in the first place. For the sake of the analogy, he was the only one able to do that because he had a car to store it in, when everyone else either walked or got a ride there.

This is another great video I found on this topic as well, which further explains in more detail why Jesus had to die, and God couldn't just simply "forgive" us in the first place.

Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
From personal experience when I first had legit suicidal thoughts as a young muslim girl i was so scared for my "soul" because my sheikh preached that suicides have the worst punishments. In islam suicide is a grave sin apparently because you don't appreciate the "gift" of Allah and only Allah can decide your fate. If you look closely though ironically the prophet attempted to jump off a mountain. I relized now that the reason that it's really forbidden is the obvious reason. The prophet wanted more sheep (that's what i think). As soon as I relized religion was a lie to me that's when I seriously wanted and tried to take my life. This is all personal.

Last edited:
Reactions: About_to_Go and Alchemist