• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

AloneOrAbused

Jun 20, 2018
Help is the biggest lie that our society actually buys into. I've looked more than I ever thought I would. I swallowed my pride, and I can't stand one more self righteous person who has all the answers telling me what would help me.

It's all bullshit.

Also pretty sick of people assuming just because you want to die you must be mentally ill. Isn't it possible that someone has just had enough of being fucked over and doesn't want to sleep in their car just to hold onto the precious beauty that is life. Fucking gag.

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
I tried getting help from my psychiatrist for my homicidal thoughts and you know what he did....he reported me to the police in my country here in Western Europe even though he admitted I had done nothing wrong but guess what..there's more fun!

He acknowledged I have gone through a shit time but he refuse to prescribe any medication anymore saying that I didn't have any mental health issues.

K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
I tried getting help from my psychiatrist for my homicidal thoughts and you know what he did....he reported me to the police in my country here in Western Europe even though he admitted I had done nothing wrong but guess what..there's more fun!

He acknowledged I have gone through a shit time but he refuse to prescribe any medication anymore saying that I didn't have any mental health issues.
Out of curiosity what Western European country are you from ?

Reactions: dano6533
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018

Sounds like this stupid coordinator that I told I was feeling depressed as I was cutting down my medication because I was taking too much. He took upon himself because he knew from paperwork that I had a failed suicide attempt a couple of years ago to have the cops and paramedics show up at my home not too long afterwards. I was in my underwear thinking it might be my girlfriend coming over after work early, but now it was these aholes who I had to convince that I was not suicidal and just detoxing at home while having a rough time at it.

Reactions: Happy deathday!
EDMisgood

EDMisgood

A Visionary
Mar 15, 2021
They don't know what it feels like yet they assume a lot, people with perfectly fine lives wouldn't get it, they actually think those hotlines/organizations work, and guess what if you talk about suicide anywhere else online you get banned, it almost feels illegal to be suicidal in our society.

Hattywacky

Hattywacky

Wrong side of average
May 9, 2021
They don't know what it feels like yet they assume a lot, people with perfectly fine lives wouldn't get it, they actually think those hotlines/organizations work, and guess what if you talk about suicide anywhere else online you get banned, it almost feels illegal to be suicidal in our society.
Yeah, the bans piss me of. OpEN uP, TaLK, Then you get banned. Lmao I regret trying. I was just expressing why I wanted to die.