lucifer_yoo

lucifer_yoo

Apr 19, 2024
As the title says what do you think about this? What do think about not fixing problems that are fixable. Just feeling not cut out for the life I wanna live and don't wanna live this mediocre life. Seen so many people here going through a lot. I mean a lot. But I don't think my life is as bad as theirs but still feeling like I wanna give up.

Reactions: LifeQuitter and deathsisarelief
O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
That's a good question. I think if you can muster up the motivation, you might as well keep going, but the question is, how do you know you're unable to be motivated? How do you know when to give up?

Reactions: lucifer_yoo and deathsisarelief
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
In my opinion any reason is valid to commit suicide, this shouldn't be a contest of suffering because there's always someone more unlucky than you, someone who had to endure more pain...but why does it matter? You only have true control over your own life. And you have the power to end it if you want to.

Reactions: LifeQuitter, Unknown21, CantDoIt and 1 other person
lucifer_yoo

lucifer_yoo

Apr 19, 2024
That's a good question. I think if you can muster up the motivation, you might as well keep going, but the question is, how do you know you're unable to be motivated? How do you know when to give up?
That's the point you can find motivation out of the smallest things but still choosing to give up I would say is someone's personal decision. You never know when to give up I gave up personally when I had everything going in my life. I had just finished my degree after long struggle, was in a loving relationship ,had friends who I had been longing for in my life but still felt like I'll be mediocre at best and I didn't wanna be like that you could say.

O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
That's the point you can find motivation out of the smallest things but still choosing to give up I would say is someone's personal decision. You never know when to give up I gave up personally when I had everything going in my life. I had just finished my degree after long struggle, was in a loving relationship ,had friends who I had been longing for in my life but still felt like I'll be mediocre at best and I didn't wanna be like that you could say.
Don't sell yourself short
But yeah you never really will have 100% certainty of this, you gotta calculate the probabilities that things will change I guess.
I have small things that give me pleasures in life but I kinda feel like I'll always have disdain for life itself, it makes me uninterested in doing much.
But anyway best of luck.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, I also just wish to not exist. But anyway I wish you the best.