• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jordan6243

Sep 9, 2023
Over the past few years, I've struggled with whether I wanted to CTB or not. In the past few weeks, I finally decided that in the next year, I'm going to CTB by SN.

I'm in college across the country from all my family, lifelong friends, and girlfriend. How did you decide to tell those close to you or not? The only people I want to tell are my girlfriend and best friend. I just don't think either will react well and I'm not sure if I want them to make an effort to stop me. If you did tell them or are going to how did/will you?

Thank you for your help and I pray you all find the peace you're searching for.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The only way I'd tell anyone my plans for CTB is if I were reaching out for help, which seems to be where you are right now. Those who are intent on CTB and have absolutely made their mind up are better off not saying anything to anyone, as it can lead to involuntary psychiatric confinement. Be aware that one of the people you tell could very well get you the help you desire - see previous statement.

Reactions: Letmedienow, Deleted member 65988, jordan6243 and 1 other person
R

rainseahorse

Sep 9, 2023
idk, if you're serious about CTB then it's not a good idea to tell anyone. you can try to bring it up gently, like just talking about how you're feeling. both are a form of reconsidering your decision, so it's up to you.

Reactions: jordan6243
N

NoIdeaForAUsername

Aug 27, 2023
Telling someone that you are going to kill yourself before killing yourself is an act of seeking help and attention.

Reactions: UKscotty
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
If you want to CTB why would you tell anyone? That's a very bad idea unless you want people to treat you like a child forever, or lock you up.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that if someone is wanting to ctb it's always a terrible idea opening up about planning to die as other people will just very likely interfere which could make existing much worse.

It's just the unfortunate reality that we exist in a world where there is a lack of acceptance towards the right to cease existing on our own terms, the fact that other people try to so selfishly interfere in plans to die is why I believe a lot of people leave suicide notes instead to be read after the person is gone.

mindless_imp

mindless_imp

lost but not found
Sep 9, 2023
Over the past few years, I've struggled with whether I wanted to CTB or not. In the past few weeks, I finally decided that in the next year, I'm going to CTB by SN.

I'm in college across the country from all my family, lifelong friends, and girlfriend. How did you decide to tell those close to you or not? The only people I want to tell are my girlfriend and best friend. I just don't think either will react well and I'm not sure if I want them to make an effort to stop me. If you did tell them or are going to how did/will you?

if you are 100% sure you are going to CTB, write them a letter shortly before you CTB to explain everything. If you arent 100%, maybe try telling them to try and receive some help to see if anything changes. Whatever you decide, I hope you find what youre looking for

Reactions: jordan6243, SlowlyFalling and Epsilon Lyrae
D

Deleted member 65988

I personally wouldn't do it unless it was reaching out for help like @locked*n*loaded said
Those who are intent on CTB and have absolutely made their mind up are better off not saying anything to anyone, as it can lead to involuntary psychiatric confinement.
I agree, if someone has made up their mind then it should be straight forward

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I tried telling a couple of people how I wanted to ctb and the shock and horror and them suddenly looking at me like I'm insane and acting very uncomfortable around me was a wake up call. People don't take it well at all and I suggest never telling anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: jordan6243, http-410 and snowlance
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
Maybe you can do a scheduled message or email that automatically sends after some time. Otherwise if you really aren't sure, you have time to rethink it and there's nothing wrong with it at all. I wish you the best.