DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Now that would be meaningful and fulfilling for me, I want to engage on a journey of self-discovery and go on a quest for knowledge. What do you mean by "awe"? Like being in awe about the world?
Idk 🤷‍♀️ 😅😂 probably, or for the universe as a whole. A stary night, the sunset, a mountain range, a piece of art - something that takes your breath away.
" Life is not measured in the amount of breaths we take, but by the amount of times our breath is taken away."
- Unknown
Now that would be meaningful and fulfilling for me, I want to engage on a journey of self-discovery and go on a quest for knowledge. What do you mean by "awe"? Like being in awe about the world?
Make sure you watch this. You might appreciate it also. But probably not as much as the first video.

I think as you get older, and you're not physically able to do a lot of the things you used to enjoy that the pursuit of knowledge is one of the things that keeps you going.

Reactions: Forever Sleep and sserafim
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Go for it. Without it, breath is just a clock ticking to death.

Reactions: Forever Sleep