byebyered

byebyered

sunshine ☀️
Mar 9, 2022
I wouldn't mind trying recovery possibly. But it'll be 10x harder without a good support from family & friends. I have no one. I'm alone. Why is it worth it to get better ? After being depressed for so many years , hearing the constant negative self talk…I just don't care anymore. I don't care about myself or my wellbeing. Nobody does either so what's the point? I'll be starting from the bottom..literally. Going this long , suffering, without any treatment, it's going to feel like starting my life completely over from scratch. My mind is too far gone. It'll be so hard. Having to get rid of all the toxic habits ingrained in my brain. I feel like a failure. How am I supposed to recover from this without any support at all? Will getting a pet help? It really sucks that I have to put SO much energy ,effort , self improving, just to fucking find a will to live. It's hard not comparing myself to others & being so envious. Why is it so easy for others to function in society & I can't even brush my teeth , make a doctors appointment or simply take my car to get a oil change with out having a panic attack and leaving just because I didn't know wtf to do

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leaf23, LittleBlackCat, Regen and 7 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
The abandonment that many of us have faced is a complete perversion. Throughout all of human history, people have always had tribes and communities. Being left to rot alone, then taunted with the gloating culture of social media is not a good plan. And once mental health degrades, it becomes even harder to start to overcome the problem.

I mention this because 'a problem well stated is half solved'. You are not meant to be alone and your people are out there, perhaps feeling the same way since they are missing you.

Reactions: rationaltake, ColorlessTrees, fizi22 and 1 other person
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
The world is very violent and tribal, that's why you feel so alone, despite your mental illeneses and depression. Being abadanded indifferenty to face a word inherently violent and conflicted in its nature is good recepy for what you feel. I never really recieved full ears to my problems or acknowledgement . The world is cruel and fulll suffering. Where a lot a foctors need to be provided one way on other for a person to have chance to head to differents favorable possibilities forreducing suffering. Everything else is bullshit. Doesn't mean that life is inherently evil or whaterver is just means society and people are if not then more accurately insane ironicly, their just more capable. Go find balance in this! Impossible. Media, politics, different instituts are nurtred on those bases. Money, survival.
Safety though, getting to a place of stability needs a lot of luck. And different factors involveld, including healing the mind. I' m swred my self so l' m not preaching just my thoughts. Wish you best of luck. Sorry I' m not providing solutions or being helpful.

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
It might be helpful not to try to see or tackle everything at once. What can make things seem hopeless is often seeing everything together which can be intimidating. If you start with a small step and use that to build on, you may find you can build a sustainable momentum to pull you past some of the larger issues. Finding small things you can control may give hope for taking increasing control of your life.

• Love
Reactions: Un- and Ineedtodie
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
Faith, relegion, spirituality, a friend professional..etc any action is better. Then no action or so I think as long it makes you more tolerant to suffering. Againg just sharing my thoughts

Reactions: Rairii
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm just taking one day at a time. Staying alive to be an example I guess and talk to others. I hate my current life but I don't plan on staying in the same spot.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Rairii and Ineedtodie
deathbylife

deathbylife

going to die soon no one cares
Jun 21, 2022
It really sucks that I have to put SO much energy ,effort , self improving, just to fucking find a will to live. It's hard not comparing myself to others & being so envious. Why is it so easy for others to function in society & I can't even brush my teeth , make a doctors appointment or simply take my car to get a oil change with out having a panic attack and leaving just because I didn't know wtf to do
I hear you, I see you. If you ever want to DM me I will be here, and I just want to repeat, even though it's a cliche, you are not alone in any of this. 🤗