JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
This may seem like a sad title, and to most this might seem insensitive, however I find this to be a good thing. I love this person, and we still consider one another family. We have been close years before we got together and mutually decided to break up due to my mental health and not being able to meet her needs. We decided to work on ourselves separately and, if we desire, can revisit our relationship once again. We still talk and will hang out together with no issues…

The reason I find this a good thing is because it makes it easier to ctb without feeling much guilt. Would you class this as selfish? Is it okay to be selfish about something like this?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Eiswuerfel1019, raindrops and 4 others
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I'm sorry to hear about the break up and I feel what you're saying.
It's hard to cut people off when you're just trying to protect them. I don't think you're selfish at all.

At least this way it's mutual and you're still on good terms compared to you just dumping her.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, raindrops and JustABug
JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
I'm sorry to hear about the break up and I feel what you're saying.
It's hard to cut people off when you're just trying to protect them. I don't think you're selfish at all.

At least this way it's mutual and you're still on good terms compared to you just dumping her.
Thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: breezeboy and Deleted member 65988