MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
It's been on my mind for some time, but I have yet to post a thread about it until now.

There were two times when I got close to death with partial. One thing was similiar on both occasions. Actually, exactly two days before.

That is the lamp in my room, which has three lighbulbs. One started blinking so fast when I turned it on two nights before my first attempt. It was like in Stranger Things, maybe even faster. I replaced it and went on with my life.
Another lightbulb completely went out two nights before my second attempt (which was more like an "almost gone wrong" practice).

It was unusual enough the first time it happened, but the second as well? My life's biggest coincidence or there is something unseen.
Third time's the charm, so in case the third lightbulb starts acting strange, I'll know what's about to come for sure.

Also, the other day I took a walk in the cemetery nearby and felt a calming and calling vibe near a relative's grave who killed himself a long time ago. I'm not sure why or how but I felt it the moment I entered the cemetery.
I wandered around but nothing came from anywhere else. Then went back and it was just so nice being there I forgot about all of my problems. It would be a huge risk but I though about drinking the SN next to it. There is just enough space to lie down there, reducing the possibility of being found. Still I can't take that chance, as my luck nowadays isn't the best.

I wonder what others think, anyone else had similiar or other hard to explain rationally experiences?

• Wow
Reactions: Venessolotic, Silent.Tears, InterstateFlowers and 6 others
goodbyebunny

goodbyebunny

</3
Oct 19, 2020
Is it weird that I don't believe in ghosts, yet I'm scared of them anyway? I never had any paranormal experiences, but I also avoid going into cemeteries at night xD

• Hugs
Reactions: Silent.Tears, InterstateFlowers, Ghost2211 and 5 others
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Is it weird that I don't believe in ghosts, yet I'm scared of them anyway? I never had any paranormal experiences, but I also avoid going into cemeteries at night xD
Where I live cemeteries close for the night so that would be illegal activity for sure :D
I can see where you are coming from, I guess it's just being scared of the unknown. In the dark you can't be completely sure that nothing is there as you can't see much or anything at all.

goodbyebunny

goodbyebunny

</3
Oct 19, 2020
Oh I just assumed it was at night for some reason. My imagination is too much! Yes, I agree about the dark. Paradoxically, I'm both afraid of the dark, but also feel safest when alone in the dark.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Oh I just assumed it was at night for some reason. My imagination is too much! Yes, I agree about the dark. Paradoxically, I'm both afraid of the dark, but also feel safest when alone in the dark.
It was a bit dark as the weather was really cloudy and the trees blocked light as well, so you weren't too far.
The dark surely has an interesting aspect.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic and goodbyebunny
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Before I boozed or took drugs I was around 10 years old, I woke up and there was a white figure next to my bed, no face, eye's or nose etc, just the outline of a person, I sat up and felt calm, laid back down and went to sleep, I never told any family but never forgot it, could have been a dream but I have never had a similar dream in over 30 years. I love watching Unsolved Mystery's as they have family and the people who experience strange things being interviewed and there are hundreds of ghost sightings.
I believe in alien abduction, the crafty critters wait until I drink Stella   Copy and then abduct me and smother me in chili sauce, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

• Wow
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Homecoming, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 1 other person
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Before I boozed or took drugs I was around 10 years old, I woke up and there was a white figure next to my bed, no face, eye's or nose etc, just the outline of a person, I sat up and felt calm, laid back down and went to sleep, I never told any family but never forgot it, could have been a dream but I have never had a similar dream in over 30 years. I love watching Unsolved Mystery's as they have family and the people who experience strange things being interviewed and there are hundreds of ghost sightings.
I believe in alien abduction, the crafty critters wait until I drink View attachment 48532 and then abduct me and smother me in chili sauce, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo
Now that you mention it I remember waking up and seeing a green figure, I was around the same age. My experience was different than yours though, I hid under the blanket and started screaming for my mother to come. It was certainly an interesting event.
Maybe I should take a look at that series.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Jumper Geo and goodbyebunny
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I'm an atheist and the logical part of me feels that there's no such thing as ghosts or any other paranormal entities, I've also never had any paranormal experiences. But I love horror films, ghost stories and other stuff like that because I think it's fun to freak myself out a bit
And with my ctb date happening very soon these thoughts have been on my mind more, I believe and hope that there is just nothing when I ctb but sometimes I think it would be cool to become a ghost so I could haunt people I dislike :devil:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, Silent.Tears, anxivoid and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Now that you mention it I remember waking up and seeing a green figure, I was around the same age. My experience was different than yours though, I hid under the blanket and started screaming for my mother to come. It was certainly an interesting event.
Maybe I should take a look at that series.

Funny enough I was binge watching them on Amazon and one case was similar to yours a green figure.

Cheers

Geo

• Wow
Reactions: Homecoming and MiseryLovesMyCompany
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I'm an atheist and the logical part of me feels that there's no such thing as ghosts or any other paranormal entities, I've also never had any paranormal experiences. But I love horror films, ghost stories and other stuff like that because I think it's fun to freak myself out a bit
And with my ctb date happening very soon these thoughts have been on my mind more, I believe and hope that there is just nothing when I ctb but sometimes I think it would be cool to become a ghost so I could haunt people I dislike :devil:
I have a few people in mind I'd love to haunt. Now that would be awesome!

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Pho3nix, Ghost2211 and 2 others
EssenceFocus

EssenceFocus

Student
Sep 28, 2020
I saw "ghosts" several times.

They are all around us, but normally we can't perceive them. They exist in a different vibrating frequency, which is outside of our senses.
When we are relaxed we change our own frequency and sometimes we can perceive beings and they can interact within our physical reality to a degree.
Actually there isn't any moment in our life, were we aren't basically watched or in proximity to whatever being or consciousness. I see this as very relaxing, it means that we are never alone in any situation in life.

One time I was laying in bed and I was fully awake. A person walked towards my bed and stood still infront of me.
Another time I was laying in my bed after a nice dream and right next to me, there was a old woman laying there, she was sleeping and I got a very calm feeling.
In one night I woke up in the middle of the night and there was a stooped figure infront of me. I only saw the outlines and it was more black, than the surroundings. I knew by intuition that it was no human and somehow I knew it was a so-called "alien". It is logical, because we are being visited by beings and "Aliens" every night, who simply are interested individuals like ourselves.
When we walk to a place, where something special happened, we can sometimes feel the vibrations of this place. We can perceive this like a tingling, sadness or calm.

Reactions: Spitfire, MiseryLovesMyCompany and Jumper Geo
calino2212

calino2212

Oct 4, 2020
I only saw ghosts twice as a kid, both times were on easter day when i binged on chocolates.

What ended up happening is i hallucinated by eating too much chocolates and started seeing floating spirits next to my bed at night.

They were nice memories.

Being an atheist myself with some minor agnostic beliefs, If i ever see a ghost, i will be happy more than terrified.
Why, you might ask?

Well mostly because, if there's something supernatural in this world, then anything magical can actually be true (even life after death).

Right now I live in this ultra realistic world where it's just not fun. So yeah wouldn't mind seeing some ghosts here and there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, MiseryLovesMyCompany and Jumper Geo
OccydePoes

OccydePoes

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I have seen 'ghosts' multiple times. So does my boy. It brings me comfort in a way. Our loved ones are still with us, I truly believe that .

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, Jumper Geo and EssenceFocus
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I saw ghosts when I was a kid, then I saw aliens when I started drinking and doing drugs, and now I'm a middle aged adult and I don't see anything. I think it's all in our imaginations.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, XYZ, OccydePoes and 1 other person
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I like these old Ghost pictures because they were taken with the old camera's before photoshop so they couldn't be altered, full story of Freddy Jackson can be read on the link below the picture.

Ghost   Copy

There are 1000's of Ghost sighting going back hundreds of years and I believe Barry Gibb as he tries to justify it by saying, could it be a memory producing itself outside of the conscious mind.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...-ghosts-of-his-brothers-in-disturbing-vision/

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: dropdeadfred, MiseryLovesMyCompany and OccydePoes
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Ghosts definitely exist .The paranormal is real . Part of me feels I'd like to see one/experience it but part of me is a little reluctant.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany and Jumper Geo
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I can just be a ghost that plays video games all day, I'll never miss out on a new release. Just haunt the steam user who has like every single game title out there and use his system to play.

• Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred, Pho3nix, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 1 other person
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Ghosts definitely exist .The paranormal is real . Part of me feels I'd like to see one/experience it but part of me is a little reluctant.

It's the living you have to worry about, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Homecoming, Pho3nix and MiseryLovesMyCompany
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I've been so cut off from the world that if somebody asked me if I was seeing anyone I'd probably reply "You mean like ghosts, or a therapist?" :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, woxihuanni, Ghost2211 and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
A few months ago I walked through a cemetery at 1 am and it was so peaceful and silent. I was alone and I wasn't scared or anything. The little lights next to the graves were beautiful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, dropdeadfred, Jumper Geo and 5 others
Pho3nix

Pho3nix

Wishing for eternal sleep
Oct 20, 2020
I'm more scared of the living than of ghosts.

Reactions: Venessolotic, sadworld, XYZ and 3 others
TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
I don't believe in ghosts, but I wanted it to exist. The world would be so much nicer if creepy pasta stories were real. When I was a child I liked to look for hauntings with my cousins. We looked for ghosts and found nothing, so I was disappointed. Sometimes I would even scare them just to make things more exciting.

Why does the world have to be so boring and monotone? Why does every cool story like a Loch Ness monster, big foot and etc. have to be just legends? The world is boring and boring.

At least my cousins and uncles swear they have encountered ghosts in their lives, but it never happens to me. Anyway, my life is so lonely and dull, that if a ghost appeared to me I would try to be friend him/her instead of running away hehehe

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Silent.Tears, sadworld and 3 others
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I once had an experience with a ghost or some kind of entity, I was stone cold sober, totally awake and it scared the hell out of me.

I don't even believe in ghosts, but I just can't explain that away.

Gives me the shivers just thinking about it.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, dropdeadfred, sadworld and 2 others
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Paranormal activity is a great interest of mine. I definitely don't want to become a ghost because I just want it to end permanently.

you should go to YouTube and watch paranormal videos- there's a guy named MichaelDMagee who has some very interesting encounters

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, sadworld and Jumper Geo
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I once had an experience with a ghost or some kind of entity, I was stone cold sober, totally awake and it scared the hell out of me.

I don't even believe in ghosts, but I just can't explain that away.

Gives me the shivers just thinking about it.
I once thought , prompted by hearing some strange sounds breaking the silent darkness of this particular very big and very old cemetery at about 1am while part of an organised 'Ghost Walk' some years ago , I was going to encounter something spooky like a ghost or entity...….
Unfortunately it turned out to be two students from the local University having sex behind a large and ornate tomb.
Kind of ruined the moment really...…..

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany and sadworld
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
If I become a ghost I'm haunting someone from here at random

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, InterstateFlowers, dropdeadfred and 2 others
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Was sat in the living room watching tv, new house, no one there but me, some stuff happened, scared the hell out of me.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany and littlelady774
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Sober experiences:
-Felt like a cat or person sat on the end of my bed. I didn't have a cat & no other animals/people were in my room. Then, it felt as if someone was running their hands across my feet on top of the blanket for the next 30 minutes or so.
-My friend & I both witnessed a white orb that shapeshifted, zigzagged, & jumped over one particular area repeatedly in a cemetery. We watched it for roughly 30 minutes & left.
-Ex-husband & I heard what sounded to be 3 "demonic" voices of different pitch from behind us in his car at night. Looked for a source for the sound, but nothing was found (obviously.)
Ghosts? I don't know. Definitely something I couldn't explain & still am researching.

Not sober:
My friend & I both witnessed a lot of stuff separately at a town that is said to be haunted (I truly believe I was invited into another dimension or something that night), but we both saw blind strings being tugged on/played with at the same time.

I am agnostic & I believe that energy can do whatever it wants.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, littlelady774 and Jumper Geo
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Woud anyone like me to tell them my ghost/demon experience?

I'm not sure I'm going to, but it was inexplicable.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany and dropdeadfred