• Other (comment please?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uninfluential_Karma

Uninfluential_Karma

Rat Cult Leader
Aug 5, 2024
Let's just pretend we get evidence that ghosts do exist without a doubt. What kind would you want to be? Maybe there's something here on the list I forgot to add. Even though the "other" response is the only one that directly asks for a comment, I want to hear about what you all would do with your ghostly powers.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I took a quiz once and got poltergeist

Reactions: Rocinante
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
After one of my ctb attempts I thought I became a ghost. (Wacky hallucinations from a full bottle of OTC sleeping pills.) I was sad, observant, and chill.

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: sugarb, GuessWhosBack and Uninfluential_Karma
like-spoiledmilk

like-spoiledmilk

Jul 10, 2023
I'd want to be a hitchhiking ghost. Thumb up on the side of the road, chat with you for a few hours in the passenger seat, kill you if you try to harm me and disappear if you don't.

Lot more adventure than being stuck in some old house, lol. Plus I get to do the world a service and eat predators.

• Yay!
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and Uninfluential_Karma
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I'd like to haunt my favourite author's gorgeous mansion (she writes horror). Spook her orange cat, develop a grudge against her husband, give her inspiration. It's beautiful to me.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Zhendou, GuessWhosBack and Uninfluential_Karma
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
The interaction with the physical world as a ghost would be one-sided and I'd be reminded of my pathetic earthly life and how embarrassingly parasocial I was. I'd skip it and go to the after-life.

• Love
Reactions: Zhendou, GuessWhosBack and Uninfluential_Karma
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
Troublemaker. Too many shenanigans, endless possibilities.
Like swapping whole milk with skimmed milk at high society tea parties.

• Yay!
Reactions: cosimaniehaus and Uninfluential_Karma
cosimaniehaus

cosimaniehaus

Oct 15, 2020
It sounds like some kind of ability, or superpower, or wish, I dont know in which category I would put it, but here it is: When somebody dreams about me after I died, I would appear before them, and have a talk with them. Any kind of dream matters. If they are mad at me, I would try to apologize. If they miss me, I would give them a hug. If they dont understand why I said something,.or behaved in a way, I would explain. After some time, or eventually most of the people I know will forget me, and if nobody remembers me amymore, I will eventually go to the afterlife.
Its just that a lot of novels about ghosts explain the phenomenon in a way that ghosts who stay with us, still have business here, and have to tie up loose ends so to say.

• Love
Reactions: Uninfluential_Karma
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Let's just pretend we get evidence that ghosts do exist without a doubt. What kind would you want to be? Maybe there's something here on the list I forgot to add. Even though the "other" response is the only one that directly asks for a comment, I want to hear about what you all would do with your ghostly powers.
I'd either

1. Go to the afterlife

2. Wander the earth in the dead of night as a very ominous apparition of a tall man in a bloody tshirt who's missing a chunk of their face and holding a shotgun

3. Be a supernatural movie protagonist's snarky poltergeist sidekick

• Yay!
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
Stalker ghost easily lol, I'd be watching everyone

• Yay!
Reactions: sugarb and Uninfluential_Karma
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I'd either vibe in the afterlife lounge with fellow people, spectate the world or haunt people. It would be cool, daydreamt about that. I once thought that once you die you turn into a spectator just like in Minecraft and become able to see other invisible people.

Thinking of it, it'd be terrifying to know millions of people could just be invisible to us but could still see us.

• Love