N

nostalgia addict

Jul 23, 2023
Since Nembutal is very hard to obtain, these things seem like the second best option (aside from possibly SN)

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
GHB is extremely bitter and disgusting, lethality of it starts from 10g, but even that is extremely nauseating to take. Vomiting very likely.
The best way to take it to avoid vomiting it out, would be to boof it, but that would hurt like hell.

While GHB or even GBL would be very reliable, especially combined with other depressants... fentanyl is just way more practical in my opinion.

Just my 2 cents.

N

nostalgia addict

Jul 23, 2023
GHB is extremely bitter and disgusting, lethality of it starts from 10g, but even that is extremely nauseating to take. Vomiting very likely.
The best way to take it to avoid vomiting it out, would be to boof it, but that would hurt like hell.

While GHB or even GBL would be very reliable, especially combined with other depressants... fentanyl is just way more practical in my opinion.

Just my 2 cents.
Why is fentanyl not talked about a lot on here like SN is?

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Why is fentanyl not talked about a lot on here like SN is?
It's illegal and hard to obtain without connections, SN can be relatively easily ordered from online by anyone.
Also it may depend on the location, but fentanyl at surely lethal doses can be quite expensive, atleast compared to SN

N

nostalgia addict

Jul 23, 2023
It's illegal and hard to obtain without connections, SN can be relatively easily ordered from online by anyone.
Also it may depend on the location, but fentanyl at surely lethal doses can be quite expensive, atleast compared to SN
I assume most people on this website are from Europe? Fentanyl is everywhere in the US and 100x more easy to obtain than SN

Reactions: spinningmyself
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I assume most people on this website are from Europe? Fentanyl is everywhere in the US and 100x more easy to obtain than SN
That might be true, i'm from finland and here fentanyl is a really really rare & expensive, you only see it once in a while.
But like @Minsu said, the purity of US street drugs is very questionable.
The dangerous thing about opioid ODs is that if you survive, you have to choose between going through withdrawals or addiction, not to mention the potential brain damage from lack of oxygen.

N

nostalgia addict

Jul 23, 2023
That might be true, i'm from finland and here fentanyl is a really really rare & expensive, you only see it once in a while.
But like @Minsu said, the purity of US street drugs is very questionable.
The dangerous thing about opioid ODs is that if you survive, you have to choose between going through withdrawals or addiction, not to mention the potential brain damage from lack of oxygen.
Is there anything more preferable other than Nembutal though?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i always associated ghb with date rape. i would not know where to get it. f on the other hand seems to be in most major u.s. cities or just hop on over the border. i don't think purity matters. won't take much unless you have opioid tolerance. if you take too little what's the worst that can happen? you get high?

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Is there anything more preferable other than Nembutal though?
Due to US being strict with everything, just like with SN, there is really not much in the drug/poison realm that could offer you a 'safe' and peaceful passing.
Unless you want to go YOLO and get a bunch of fentanyl patches.
Don't get me wrong, fentanyl is extremely lethal and it's probably the most common drug to OD, just be aware of the risks.

Also if you live in the US, can't you get a hold of guns pretty easily?
That would be an instant and painless death.

N

nostalgia addict

Jul 23, 2023
Getting a gun would be harder than fentanyl overall and I think my SI would be too strong to pull the trigger even while on a high dose of benzos. With the unpure fentanyl issue (a lot of sources of fentanyl are likely cut with zenes, xylazine, or other RCs) I could send it to a third party lab to test it
Due to US being strict with everything, just like with SN, there is really not much in the drug/poison realm that could offer you a 'safe' and peaceful passing.
Unless you want to go YOLO and get a bunch of fentanyl patches.
Don't get me wrong, fentanyl is extremely lethal and it's probably the most common drug to OD, just be aware of the risks.

Also if you live in the US, can't you get a hold of guns pretty easily?
That would be an instant and painless death.

Reactions: avaruus
S

spinningmyself

Dec 31, 2022
Also even fent cut with something was enough to kill my husband twice and that was even having a high tolerance to h and then fent. The only reason he did not stay dead was because I was there and able to get fast help. I keep seeing people talk like only pure fent can kill you but that is not true, at least not in my experience.

• Informative
Reactions: deepblack
N

nostalgia addict

Jul 23, 2023
Also even fent cut with something was enough to kill my husband twice and that was even having a high tolerance to h and then fent. The only reason he did not stay dead was because I was there and able to get fast help. I keep seeing people talk like only pure fent can kill you but that is not true, at least not in my experience.
Was it oral fent? How many pills would it take someone with no tolerance

S

spinningmyself

Dec 31, 2022
Was it oral fent? How many pills would it take someone with no tolerance
We both used needles and was on h for years and then fent when that started to be all we could find. I would think someone with no tolerance it wouldn't take much at all. We went through a gram a day.

deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
With the unpure fentanyl issue (a lot of sources of fentanyl are likely cut with zenes, xylazine, or other RCs) ...
Sounds you're not having a high opinion regarding RCs, I'm curious why. I thought there's quite a few -zenes and -pynes that are stronger and more potent than fentanyl. They are also probably easier to obtain online, at least in Europe. If you're in the US you could still get it via the darknet. Not perfect, but personally I'd still prefer that over buying fent from a random dude on the street.

We both used needles and was on h for years and then fent when that started to be all we could find.
This is related to the above, may I ask if you have any experience with RC opioids? And what's your general opinion on those?

S

spinningmyself

Dec 31, 2022
Sounds you're not having a high opinion regarding RCs, I'm curious why. I thought there's quite a few -zenes and -pynes that are stronger and more potent than fentanyl. They are also probably easier to obtain online, at least in Europe. If you're in the US you could still get it via the darknet. Not perfect, but personally I'd still prefer that over buying fent from a random dude on the street.

This is related to the above, may I ask if you have any experience with RC opioids? And what's your general opinion on those?
I don't know what RC means, I am not sure if it is short for something or it is actually something that is RC? I don't know if it is because I am old or what but it took me a while to find out what CTB stands for.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I don't know what RC means, I am not sure if it is short for something or it is actually something that is RC? I don't know if it is because I am old or what but it took me a while to find out what CTB stands for.
RC is short for "research chemical". Basically they are really new and unknown drugs that were just found or created very recently, which may make a lot of them really cheap and even legal

S

spinningmyself

Dec 31, 2022
RC is short for "research chemical". Basically they are really new and unknown drugs that were just found or created very recently, which may make a lot of them really cheap and even legal
Oh ok thank you for answering, I feel like I am too slow at knowing what things stand for.

Ok I do not have any experience with those, just the fent that started going around a few years ago. I started taking drugs, oxy first when all of those pain clinics started handing them out to everyone, then black tar h and white china h to finally whatever fent started going around when the h started getting hard to find. I do think that someone who is not used to doing those kinds of drugs will have no problem od'ing with it even if it is cut. We never got pure fent, and yet I knew 3 people personally who died from an od because they were alone and then the 2 times I had to call for help for my husband. He said he didn't even know he fell out until waking up to paramedics waking him up. He just felt high and then nothing.

Ok I do not have any experience with those, just the fent that started going around a few years ago. I started taking drugs, oxy first when all of those pain clinics started handing them out to everyone, then black tar h and white china h to finally whatever fent started going around when the h started getting hard to find. I do think that someone who is not used to doing those kinds of drugs will have no problem od'ing with it even if it is cut. We never got pure fent, and yet I knew 3 people personally who died from an od because they were alone and then the 2 times I had to call for help for my husband. He said he didn't even know he fell out until waking up to paramedics waking him up. He just felt high and then nothing.

Last edited:
deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
I don't know what RC means, ...
Thanks to @avaruus it's explained already. Designer drugs, you could compare this to the synthetic cannabis stuff that exists nowadays, often called "spice" which you might've heard of before.

Thanks for providing this insight.
I was mainly asking because I actually have one of those RC opioids (Metonitazepyne, which should be stronger than fent) I want to use for overdosing. Hence I was/am trying to find somebody with "first hand" experience. From what you're saying ("... yet I knew 3 people personally who ..", "... the 2 times I had to call for help for my husband ...") it generally should work out, assuming the stuff I got really is stronger than fentanyl.
From your experience, how much difference will it make when I'm NOT using a needle, but snort it instead (it's a powder, apparently)? Will it drastically lower the effect?
I've taken drugs in the past but never intravenous (maybe because my mother died from the needle, H), and am sober for more than ten years. Also did mostly stuff like XTC, speed, crystal, LSD, ... so not a lot experience with opioids, besides snorting H like two times or so.

Additionally I got a RC benzodiazepine (Flubromazolam) I want to use for sedation.
This is also a powder, do you guys here accidently know if I can snort that? I can only find contradictory info about that.

S

spinningmyself

Dec 31, 2022
Thanks to @avaruus it's explained already. Designer drugs, you could compare this to the synthetic cannabis stuff that exists nowadays, often called "spice" which you might've heard of before.

Thanks for providing this insight.
I was mainly asking because I actually have one of those RC opioids (Metonitazepyne, which should be stronger than fent) I want to use for overdosing. Hence I was/am trying to find somebody with "first hand" experience. From what you're saying ("... yet I knew 3 people personally who ..", "... the 2 times I had to call for help for my husband ...") it generally should work out, assuming the stuff I got really is stronger than fentanyl.
From your experience, how much difference will it make when I'm NOT using a needle, but snort it instead (it's a powder, apparently)? Will it drastically lower the effect?
I've taken drugs in the past but never intravenous (maybe because my mother died from the needle, H), and am sober for more than ten years. Also did mostly stuff like XTC, speed, crystal, LSD, ... so not a lot experience with opioids, besides snorting H like two times or so.

Additionally I got a RC benzodiazepine (Flubromazolam) I want to use for sedation.
This is also a powder, do you guys here accidently know if I can snort that? I can only find contradictory info about that.
I am not sure about snorting it, I only know about using a needle. I would think someone who has no tolerance that it might be enough but not knowing anyone personally who snorted it going out I just can't be sure about. I hope this helps.

deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
I am not sure about snorting it, I only know about using a needle. I would think someone who has no tolerance that it might be enough but not knowing anyone personally who snorted it going out I just can't be sure about. I hope this helps.
Every little piece of information is helpful, thank you ❤️