DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Almost 4am here. Not like I'd have anyone to talk to if it was 4pm, but it hurts more for some reason, to be left alone at an hour with nothing else to do.

I slept basically all day and now I'm very awake and sad. I have basically no friends left because of this legal case against me -- if these people even are still my friends I'm not supposed to talk to them. My one friend left is very very pro-life, and I can't even hint at ctb'ing because she lost a friend to suicide a few years ago so I feel like that would be cruel to her.

Loneliness might be one of the cruelest parts of existence to me.

I wish it was over.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, AerialBoundaries, DEATH IS FREEDOM and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that loneliness is painful for so many who exist here, existence is just too cruel and it's really understandable just wishing to be gone. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: DyingToDie123
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I'm feeling it hardcore today. My one friend hasn't responded and I keep thinking he's sick of me. I don't really care if he is or he isn't, it still feels like shit to have nothing meaningful to do with myself.

A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Loneliness is the physical pain that hurts all over. You can't isolate to one part of your body.

• Hugs
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Good ole loneliness. Destroyer of the soul.

• Aww..