DepressoExpresso19

DepressoExpresso19

Sep 10, 2023
I asked about methods yesterday and someone was really useful in providing a SN method thread and it seems like a method id actually consider doing if I ultimately decide im not meant for this life however, it was stated how the Antiemetics that are actually needed cannot be obtained over the counter so how would i actually be able to go about and feasibly acquire them? (im from the UK if that helps)

P@in

P@in

Sep 9, 2023
I asked about methods yesterday and someone was really useful in providing a SN method thread and it seems like a method id actually consider doing if I ultimately decide im not meant for this life however, it was stated how the Antiemetics that are actually needed cannot be obtained over the counter so how would i actually be able to go about and feasibly acquire them? (im from the UK if that helps)
Got a prescription this way:
Go to a family doctor and say that you are about to fly to another country,
and you often get nausea and vomit sometimes because of the food there for the first weeks.
He might say to try some "natural" a.e... say ok, you will get them, but also insist that you want to take the normal ones (with prescription) in a case the "natural" ones won't help.

DepressoExpresso19

DepressoExpresso19

Sep 10, 2023
Got a prescription this way:
Go to a family doctor and say that you are about to fly to another country,
and you often get nausea and vomit sometimes because of the food there for the first weeks.
He might say to try some "natural" a.e... say ok, you will get them, but also insist that you want to take the normal ones (with prescription) in a case the "natural" ones won't help.
ok ill consider that is that really believable not to discredit you but ive literally only been on holiday once and that was to spain and the food was just food so like is it actually believable or will they pick up BS?

P@in

P@in

Sep 9, 2023
ok ill consider that is that really believable not to discredit you but ive literally only been on holiday once and that was to spain and the food was just food so like is it actually believable or will they pick up BS?
1. Be confident. It's psychology here.
2. The doctor doesn't know where have you been, right?
3. Say that you have prescribed a.e. when you were there and it helped you.
4. For one person food in another country can be normal, for the other it can cause nausea and vomiting. It's individual.
5. This excuse worked for me (I'm not from UK tho).

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I don't see why would any doctor overthink your reason to use antiemetics, I doubt they'll be thinking about the chances of you using them to die, and it's not like you can get high with it.

Another option: complain about nausea and indigestion, say that food is taking too long to leave your stomach and that you're going to look into it but need something to help you NOW, they'll prescribe you the prokinetic ae you need (meto or domperidone).

Reactions: aticeret and P@in