pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
How can I get SN without arousing suspicion from my dad or brother? My brother's nosy as fuck and will likely ask what's in the package. And once I tell him I won't tell him the annoying fucking bastard will probably just go into my room and check what it is. How can I avoid this?

edit: my damn phone autocorrected the title, it's shipped not shopped

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Get a PO Box if you want to avoid having your mail intercepted. If you actually want to store it safely somewhere you'll have to rent a safety deposit box from a bank.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
Get a PO Box if you want to avoid having your mail intercepted. If you actually want to store it safely somewhere you'll have to rent a safety deposit box from a bank.

I would but I can't drive and there's not a post office nearby.

VabeniPokojneTmy

VabeniPokojneTmy

reMember
Jun 6, 2020
Buy something with paper box which is bigger than SN and it's something your brother wont have a reason to open, after shopping throw away contents of the box and hide SN in it. Its risky but best idea I have.

Reactions: ActualLesbian
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I was planning to say that it's epsom salts or something.

Reactions: VabeniPokojneTmy
ReallySillyOtter

ReallySillyOtter

Will commit suicide or die tryin’.
Jun 20, 2020
I've seen so many threads like this I swear I'm going to start a third-party CTB mail forwarding service.

Someone would order CTB stuff and put my P.O. Box as the shipping address. When I receive their order I'd repackage it as if it came from somewhere innocent (like an anime DVD company or bookstore) and send it to the original buyer.

Reactions: KLUF, TheRaul95 and ActualLesbian
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
If it was me I would buy a few things from Amazon if you have birthdays coming up I would say it's your birthday gift otherwise I would order a few gifts and give it to your brother and father and say it's a surprise you were feeling generous that way when your other gift arrives they won't hassle you to much.

Edit: The link below does not work but it costs £29.99.

Amazon product ASIN B07PJV3JPR
Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, ActualLesbian and VabeniPokojneTmy
KLUF

KLUF

Jun 16, 2020
You can order anything to another place. Mall, office building etc. Doesn't have to be your home. Then when you have the package you ordered you put it somewhere you could be usually seen with (backpack, grocery bag for example).
I hope it helps

S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
It might require some practice, but this should work: Think and try to recall what he doesn't have an interest in at all. Something that bores him. Like a specific subject at school he can never follow with interest or ambition. Then say it's for that exact purpose, like a homework. Say two-three sentences about that, but with a slightly bored undertone. However, don't say, things like "nothing special" or "nothing of interest", because that usually provokes further questions. If he's around all the time, that would be the best strategy I think.