L

Lion84

Feb 19, 2020
I think serval threads were posted on this forum. But it's impossible to get SN in the Netherlands. Also Germany, Uk and Begium won't work. I tried Amazon.com but they don't deliver SN to Europe. I am basically fucked through this because I need it so bad. Anyone advice? Or a method to get it shipped to the Netherlands? Many thanks in forward!

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: lobster salad, Doodeliedone, Nem and 1 other person
Lutembëe

Lutembëe

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Until noon there was a seller on a famous auction site that delivered all over Europe. I ordered this morning, I live in France, but it's now out of stock. I advise you to check it regularly, it might be back in stock.

Reactions: Blue Rose, shallow, Quarky00 and 3 others
L

Lion84

Feb 19, 2020
Until noon there was a seller on a famous auction site that delivered all over Europe. I ordered this morning, I live in France, but it's now out of stock. I advise you to check it regularly, it might be back in stock.
Can you provide me any name or website?

Lutembëe

Lutembëe

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Can you provide me any name or website?
I can't send you a PM because I signed up here not long ago, but it's one of Amazon's competitors. As soon as I can, I'll send you a PM if you still haven't found it.

Reactions: Lion84
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
This may be a complex / costly way of doing things, but there is always this possibility :

If the seller doesn't ship to your country, you may be able to use a reshipper (cross border shipping company)
eg If ordering from a US based ecommerce site then find a reshipper with a US office.
Use the reshipper's US address when ordering on the ecommerce site.
The reshipper receives the package, then forwards to you.
If the reshipper needs an invoice for customs declaration, then print it from the ecommerce site as a pdf.

Try searching for "cross border shipping company".

Also, on a well known bidding site, there appears to be a seller in oz, who can ship globally.
The postage would likely be expensive.

Other listings might also reappear in the next week or two....

Reactions: Keto, lobster salad, Ame and 3 others
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
I want to send you a pm but can't yet

D

Doodeliedone

Feb 8, 2020
I just found a few but can't send pm eighter

shallow

shallow

A thought can pull the trigger...
Feb 17, 2020
Ik heb besteld via een bekende bieding site. Komt vanuit Polen, hopelijk verzenden ze het..

Reactions: Ame, Lutembëe and squirtsoda
Lutembëe

Lutembëe

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Ik heb besteld via een bekende bieding site. Komt vanuit Polen, hopelijk verzenden ze het..

Have you also ordered from the new polish guy? Has yours already been dispatched?

shallow

shallow

Feb 17, 2020
Have you also ordered from the new polish guy? Has yours already been dispatched?

Yeah indeed from that guy. Didn't receive a notice for dispatch. You also ordered from him?

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
So sad it's being more and more restricted. Hope you get it

Lutembëe

Lutembëe

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Yeah indeed from that guy. Didn't receive a notice for dispatch. You also ordered from him?
I did, I ordered yesterday morning but I haven't got any news so far. When did you order?

Reactions: shallow and TimeToBiteTheDust
shallow

shallow

Feb 17, 2020
Last wednesday. I ordered 2 times just in case... If I'm lucky I will get them both so I can test one. Also find one in Holland but the information was not much. I was afraid to order there.

Reactions: Lutembëe
D

Doodeliedone

Feb 8, 2020
Last wednesday. I ordered 2 times just in case... If I'm lucky I will get them both so I can test one. Also find one in Holland but the information was not much. I was afraid to order there.
Yes it worked. What are you using for testing for realness and purity if I may ask?

katyhere

katyhere

Jan 23, 2020

If it turns out to be pure, please let me know! I ordered from the same guy, hopefully it will arrive. May I ask how you're going to test it? (in het nederlands mag ook)

D

Doodeliedone

Feb 8, 2020
If it turns out to be pure, please let me know! I ordered from the same guy, hopefully it will arrive. May I ask how you're going to test it? (in het nederlands mag ook)
Ik heb het gevonden :halo:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/233275/?q=sn+testing&o=relevance

Reactions: katyhere
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Please try to be discrete with suppliers' details :heart:

I understand people need that and info should be shared , just be thoughtful .

Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
Europe is so strange. Can't you go to a euthanasia doctor? Why would they ban something that is mainly used to preserve meats? It doesn't compute.

shallow

shallow

Feb 17, 2020
Inderdaad met die aquarium dingen en op vlees.

Please try to be discrete with suppliers' details :heart:

I understand people need that and info should be shared , just be thoughtful .

❤️ i will...
Europe is so strange. Can't you go to a euthanasia doctor? Why would they ban something that is mainly used to preserve meats? It doesn't compute.

If it only was that simple.. euthanasia is dificult here. Even when you are ill you can't always get euthanasia. In Holland it is forbidden after a girl ctb. We have a organisation here who are commited to help people who are able to ctb themself. But only when you are 50yo+ :I

Last edited:
shallow

shallow

Feb 17, 2020
Just got the information that the order has been shipped.

katyhere

katyhere

Jan 23, 2020
Just got the information that the order has been shipped.

Mine arrived today. Did yours arrive yet? If so, have you testes the purity?
It feels hot, the package, if that makes sense. Do you or anyone else on here know why is that and if it should be hot?

Lutembëe

Lutembëe

Student
Feb 19, 2020
@katyhere how long did you have to wait before the delivery please? I'm still waiting mine

rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
There's a vendor on US Jungle Site that looks like a US company but they're actually from Russia. Was kind of shocked when I got my tracking info.
They should ship within Europe.

A

Aspergirl

Dec 29, 2020
There's a vendor on US Jungle Site that looks like a US company but they're actually from Russia. Was kind of shocked when I got my tracking info.
They should ship within Europe.
Hi can you please pm me? I would like to know the webite and if it's still online
Mine arrived today. Did yours arrive yet? If so, have you testes the purity?
It feels hot, the package, if that makes sense. Do you or anyone else on here know why is that and if it should be hot?
Where did you order from? Please let me know

Last edited:
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
You can't receive or send PMs yet. You need at least 5 posts and be active for 24hrs at least.

A

Aspergirl

Dec 29, 2020
I have been active for a long time. I'm just not much of talker. I guess I'll just reply more then because I really really need to post a thread

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
Perhaps the Europeans on here can approach this from a different angle. I know that it is not possible to buy as a consumer, but I assume that it is still possible to buy as a business owner. I know that in the states, it is very easy to open a business. It might cost $250 if done right. I might open a meat curing business and then buy a larger quantity of SN that I could then sell to other friends in my country so that it would not have to go through customs. One would only need to sell at a small markup to retain the cost of the business license. Perhaps there would be no markup at all because one would be buying in bulk. Just a thought.

Reactions: Lutembëe