phantomisgone

phantomisgone

Saving my world first before theirs.
Oct 17, 2022
For context, please read my previous post from this one.
Prev post: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...se-of-my-suicide-attempt.104456/#post-1794979

This man I've done everything for and sacrificed a lot for wronged me in one of the worst ways possible. Countless times, I've reached out asking for why he betrayed me or even just a small conversation. Nothing. But he continues to talk about me to others.

Since my death/SN hospitalization, I've been going to therapy to get help for myself, become a better person, and just live my best life. But I just can't let go of this betrayal. I've gotten revenge on people before and it helps me forget them. I don't end up regretting it and actually feel better doing it. It's my own closure. I still love him and care for him, even though he doesn't for me, but this is needed for my own closure.

Since he treated me like shit for years and never had any remorse, I'm going to let him see, smell, and possibly feel what shit feels like. I'm going to wipe my own shit all over his stuff and door. Then piss on everything. Then I'm just going to let it all go.

Yeah, it's disgusting and vile, but after what he did to me, he deserves it. After that, I'm never looking back or doing revenge ever again. I'm going to move on and finally just live my life.

Last edited: