phantomisgone

phantomisgone

Saving my world first before theirs.
Oct 17, 2022
For context, please read my previous post from this one.
Prev post: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...se-of-my-suicide-attempt.104456/#post-1794979

This man I've done everything for and sacrificed a lot for wronged me in one of the worst ways possible. Countless times, I've reached out asking for why he betrayed me or even just a small conversation. Nothing. But he continues to talk about me to others.

Since my death/SN hospitalization, I've been going to therapy to get help for myself, become a better person, and just live my best life. But I just can't let go of this betrayal. I've gotten revenge on people before and it helps me forget them. I don't end up regretting it and actually feel better doing it. It's my own closure. I still love him and care for him, even though he doesn't for me, but this is needed for my own closure.

Since he treated me like shit for years and never had any remorse, I'm going to let him see, smell, and possibly feel what shit feels like. I'm going to wipe my own shit all over his stuff and door. Then piss on everything. Then I'm just going to let it all go.

Yeah, it's disgusting and vile, but after what he did to me, he deserves it. After that, I'm never looking back or doing revenge ever again. I'm going to move on and finally just live my life.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Scacie, Obliviate, HadItAll and 3 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Really bad idea. Look, you didn't mean as much to this person as you would have liked. As much as it sucks, all you can do is move on. You said you weren't concerned about how your family felt about you. So you disregard their feelings and then go put all your stock into this person who hasn't treated you well? It just seems backwards and like you have way too much unreciprocated emotion invested in this person. Please think this through more rationally if you can.

Reactions: user_name_here, phantomisgone, Euthanza and 2 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Prev post: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...se-of-my-suicide-attempt.104456/#post-1794979

This man I've done everything for and sacrificed a lot for wronged me in one of the worst ways possible. Countless times, I've reached out asking for why he betrayed me or even just a small conversation. Nothing. But he continues to talk about me to others.

Since my death/SN hospitalization, I've been going to therapy to get help for myself, become a better person, and just live my best life. But I just can't let go of this betrayal. I've gotten revenge on people before and it helps me forget them. I don't end up regretting it and actually feel better doing it. It's my own closure. I still love him and care for him, even though he doesn't for me, but this is needed for my own closure.

Since he treated me like shit for years and never had any remorse, I'm going to let him see, smell, and possibly feel what shit feels like. I'm going to wipe my own shit all over his stuff and door. Then piss on everything. Then I'm just going to let it all go.

Yeah, it's disgusting and vile, but after what he did to me, he deserves it. After that, I'm never looking back or doing revenge ever again. I'm going to move on and finally just live my life.
You may want to consider using someone else's shit as poop has DNA in it so maybe go to a dog park at night and empty a dog poop bin and use that (Please wear gloves)šŸŗšŸ‘

• Yay!
Reactions: lachrymost, missingpeace, lukas19 and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Do you think maybe he would look to pressing charges though? I imagine that's an offence of some kind. I don't know- I could just see it getting a lot worse for you in the long run.

Reactions: lachrymost and Scacie
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
My god, I really wish I could do this to my perpetrator but I don't know where the bitch lives. She took everything from me my health my sanity my relationships...that's how I ended up at this juncture. No-one is going to hold her accountable for that.

Reactions: phantomisgone
H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
Idk. If you spend so much effort in such a revenge that, may I say, embarrases you more than him, it's gonna look really bad. It's like you letting him win again.

Last edited:
Reactions: lachrymost
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022

I'm upset with my most recent ex and all the bad things he did to me and how he never gave me a proper answer or apology to what we put me through, even though he admit to doing it on purpose because he's just evil or whatever, his words. I don't think of revenge with him because he's such a loser and so far down in life and society, he's never gonna get anything good in life, he's beyond help and he self sabotage himself in every way possible in every aspect of life. He's worse of than me in every way there is. That is good enough for me and knowing that he gave up on an amazing life and great possibilities with me satisfies me. It's funny to know that he did the biggest mistake of his life and I don't care if he realises now or never. He will have to live with the consequences of his actions for the rest of his life because he's living the worst life ever and it will never improve. My small revenge was to abandon him permanently and to withold feedback on what he could do to fix his life because he's not worthy of it. He will never be happy and he will never find someone who truly loves or cares for him ever again. I'm 100% sure of that. His life is so bad and he is so self sabotaging that there's honestly nothing I can do to make it worse anyway, he does that himself daily somehow and ruin his own life in the weirdest ways there is.

Reactions: phantomisgone
phantomisgone

phantomisgone

Saving my world first before theirs.
Oct 17, 2022
Do you think maybe he would look to pressing charges though? I imagine that's an offence of some kind. I don't know- I could just see it getting a lot worse for you in the long run.
He tried to and I got away with it. Case was dropped.
My god, I really wish I could do this to my perpetrator but I don't know where the bitch lives. She took everything from me my health my sanity my relationships...that's how I ended up at this juncture. No-one is going to hold her accountable for that.
That's why I'm a firm believer in becoming the Karma and serving them right. Don't do anything crazy where you get on the news. Just inconvenience them in the worse way possible. Legally if you can.
I'm upset with my most recent ex and all the bad things he did to me and how he never gave me a proper answer or apology to what we put me through, even though he admit to doing it on purpose because he's just evil or whatever, his words. I don't think of revenge with him because he's such a loser and so far down in life and society, he's never gonna get anything good in life, he's beyond help and he self sabotage himself in every way possible in every aspect of life. He's worse of than me in every way there is. That is good enough for me and knowing that he gave up on an amazing life and great possibilities with me satisfies me. It's funny to know that he did the biggest mistake of his life and I don't care if he realises now or never. He will have to live with the consequences of his actions for the rest of his life because he's living the worst life ever and it will never improve. My small revenge was to abandon him permanently and to withold feedback on what he could do to fix his life because he's not worthy of it. He will never be happy and he will never find someone who truly loves or cares for him ever again. I'm 100% sure of that. His life is so bad and he is so self sabotaging that there's honestly nothing I can do to make it worse anyway, he does that himself daily somehow and ruin his own life in the weirdest ways there is.
I hope my ex-friend lives like this too.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep