Webnext

Webnext

Mar 2, 2024
I really don't like driving. I hate when other drivers act crazy and start to bully others like tailgating or doing a road rage. Some other drivers who get in an accident like to do an insurance scam and not tell the truth on what really happened so it can land onto the victims fault. So that's why in my car, I installed a dashcam for the front and the rear which I love and it's a smart way knowing if I ever get into trouble, I have evidence.

Since I always follow the rules and follow the speed limits, every morning when I go to school we have a school zone speed limit of 5 mph and since my parking lot is past the parent student drop off lot, I drive though there to park. However one morning as usual, I was in the student parent drop off line (which its a small narrow single lane btw and it's not that long to get to the school to drop the student), I'm going slow to the speed limit of 5 mph and this big white GMC truck behind me was tailgating me and had to flash his high beams at me while I'm driving at the line and when I got into my parking spot and when he dropped off his son, the driver had his window down and as he was going around the line where he can see my spot and my car in front of him, he shook his head at me and raised his arms like I did something wrong and I'm assuming it's because I'm going too slow but the speed limit is 5mph and the student drop off line is like a 10 second long lane to get to the front of the school.

I don't understand why can't parents want me to go faster and they have to get mad and impatient even just for a quick student drop off line which then makes it feel like I'm at fault for it when you need to follow the speed limit school zone and this makes me worried and uncomfortable because I don't want this to keep on happening every time when I drive at the student drop off road and I don't know what to do because I have a feeling sooner or later that same person or a different person can recognize my spot or my car and can do something worse like bullying me.

I had my dashcam recorded the whole thing, and his truck had a decal on the rear window advertising the name of his business which the driver was running his own painting service. I googled his painting service and found it online and I was thinking about leaving a one-star google review on his painting business showing how bad of a jerk he was and was going to put pictures of him doing the nodding from my dashcam to embarrass him and to warn other people who need to have a painting job done and this will teach him a lesson that he needs to not such an aggressive driver.

I am hesitant to do this since I know there's a risk that can lead up to instant karma but I still feel angry at him too. I actually found his son at the school and I did asked him why his dad did that and he was embarrassed and said he was sorry but I didn't care anyways because even thought the son had nothing to do with it he was in the truck when his dad was tailgating and did an altercation with me.

Reactions: LifeQuitter