• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
Has anyone gotten their hands on it in the US? I'm desperately trying to find a legit source. I'm assuming those who have have gotten it through A as listed in the ppeh? Otherwise I have a friend who could help me access off-shoots of the Silk Road via the dark web. But that carries other risks. I'd like to know if a concrete legitimate source. Thanks everyone.

F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
Unless u know a shady vet a is your only option really

Reactions: dwimplepeen213
D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
So the dude listed in the ppeh is a scam? I've read elsewhere that he's a scammer. Maybe the deep web?

F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
So the dude listed in the ppeh is a scam? I've read elsewhere that he's a scammer. Maybe the deep web?
No that's supposed to be the only legit way to get it

Reactions: dwimplepeen213
Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
Only A sells N and it's very legit.

If there is any listings on the darknet, they're likely to be not what they claim, I wouldn't trust it and I've used darknet for about any other type of drug. Over the years of buying drugs online, I've never found anyone selling N or other barbs. Not that I would ever trust it, given the nature of how rare N is... just as I wouldn't trust anyone claiming to sell quualudes.

However do be careful when contacting A and make sure the email address is right, there is scammers out there that have similar emails; so really take note on that.

Lastly I know of people who have gotten their N also, people from this forum etc. I also made an order with A but not going into specifics about my own just yet, however I will update in time when I see the timing is fit, as I still have some questions I need to ask on here about it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Darkdreamer001, dwimplepeen213 and 2 others
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

The supplier in the PPH is the only known reliable source for N at this time. Many people have ordered from him. According to his Bitcoin wallet, he makes a sale almost everyday. You can either buy from him or travel to Mexico/South America and try to get it yourself.

Do not trust anyone on the darknet markets selling it.

Reactions: tearsinrain, Darkdreamer001, dwimplepeen213 and 1 other person