Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
Hi,

I read some similar threads, but the issues were a bit different, so here it goes.
I need to find a way to get N through the customs and had some ideas in mind.
Since the bottle is less than 100 ml, theoretically it would be possible to keep it in the hand luggage for the flight.
So... if it would be possible to make the stuff look like toiletries, soap with an applicator on top of it, exchanging the label... do you think it would be safer to get it through, than by putting it inside the backpack/suitcase/etc.? Maybe it would be less suspiscious then...

Another question... I guess its important to find a specific flight route, so that it becomes less dangerous to trigger the customs.
Could anyone give me an advice, which country would be recommendable to stop in, before I return to europe, starting from a south/middle american country?
Sure, I could also take N in that country where I obtain it, but its important to me, to take it with me back home.

Iam sure, there are people here on sasu who already did this kind of trip. You dont have to be too specific about it, but I beg you to give me some advice and share your experience. Iam totally fine with PM, you don't have to answer here, but please let me know.

• Informative
Reactions: Esokabat, Venessolotic and 0000000000000
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I don't think it matters which country you stop in, customs is gonna be customs.
I would always advice to take N in the country you buy it in if you don't have the luxury to buy it from a seller like the previous D.

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic and Alessa
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If customs checks your bags (after crossing the green line) they will find it whether you re-labeled it or not. It's a risk imo but their focus is certainly on drugs (cocaine) not N.

I'd always prefer a direct flight connection bc your carry-on bags might be security checked at each layover destination.

Reactions: Alessa
Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
If customs checks your bags (after crossing the green line) they will find it whether you re-labeled it or not. It's a risk imo but their focus is certainly on drugs (cocaine) not N.

I'd always prefer a direct flight connection bc your carry-on bags might be security checked at each layover destination.
Thanks for answering to both of you guys. :)

Do you think it would be less risky in the hand luggage or baggage? Where do they focus more? I know, its a silly question... I just thought it might be less suspiscious in the hand luggage... Sure they will definetely see it then, but wouldn't open it.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'd say if customs really suspects sth they're gonna search each bag but anyway their main focus will be on drugs from the region. It's a small risk that remains.

• Informative
Reactions: 0000000000000 and Alessa