• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Hi,

I know that, in order to get the e-mail address of A (the real one, not a scam one), you can find it in the PPH. However, I'm not 50+, so I cannot get access to this material.

Does that mean it's impossible for me to get the right e-mail address? Any PM's to discuss my mental/physical situation are always welcome, but I know there are MANY scams regarding this.

mods: If I'm not allowed to ask this (because I'm not sure), please remove the topic.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
The PPH is listed in the resources, you'll find the email address there.

Reactions: mirko
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
The PPH is listed in the resources, you'll find the email address there.
Yes, but I know there's also an ebook which is updated every regularly. I've heard the email listed in the book in the PPH is outdated.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Yes, but I know there's also an ebook which is updated every regularly. I've heard the email listed in the book in the PPH is outdated.

It's not, the PPH 2021 edition contains the right email address.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
There you go.

Reactions: Wrennie and HopelessFight
B

bob12

Mar 8, 2021
Hi,

I know that, in order to get the e-mail address of A (the real one, not a scam one), you can find it in the PPH. However, I'm not 50+, so I cannot get access to this material.

Does that mean it's impossible for me to get the right e-mail address? Any PM's to discuss my mental/physical situation are always welcome, but I know there are MANY scams regarding this.

mods: If I'm not allowed to ask this (because I'm not sure), please remove the topic.
What was that about being 50+ ?