Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
Also can I can't get Moto or propnolol tried but I have tagment,zofran, nauzene ,Advil , and my Dr prescribed Lexapro 10mg will this work for the sn

Reactions: ebt88
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Did it come? It was a wonderful feeling I had just holding it in my hands, idk what it was but it felt like a giant relief type thing
edit: sorry I didn't answer the question, Lexapro is an ssri so I can't see it helping, any way of getting some of the otcs in stans guide?

Last edited:
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
No my mail runs at four but it's says it's out for delivery so I'm hoping it's not wrong I'm ready I just hope the stuff I have works because I couldn't get the other stuff

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-essential-reading.42898/

The SN Resource Guide is the best to use to answer this

Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
No I tried to get the other ones but had no luck it's sucks hopefully this stuff will work I hope because I can't fail

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14386
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Well damn. I wish you luck and peace on your journey, keeps us updated if you can

Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
I will I hope when I do it it's not painful because when I did eye drops and almost died I had the worst headach u ever felt I couldn't stop screaming for it to stop it sucks I hope this is not the case I hope I pass out quickly because I don't think I can go threw that again