• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sickgirlzis

sickgirlzis

the most optimistic pessimist
Apr 17, 2024
getting motivated to do literally anything is so hard for me. even small tasks like getting out of bed. currently I should be having a bath, I haven't showered in about 5 days, and i even have a really nice bath bomb to use. but I just can't bring myself to get up. i feel so useless right now

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
getting motivated to do literally anything is so hard for me. even small tasks like getting out of bed. currently I should be having a bath, I haven't showered in about 5 days, and i even have a really nice bath bomb to use. but I just can't bring myself to get up. i feel so useless right now
One month to make it a habit, and six months to make it pathological behaviour. Not so easy.

N

NaoTheGoat

Apr 17, 2024
a few months ago i just didnt have strenght to do things. Now i am repulsive to those same things. Whats the point? I am just extending my suffering in this earth but suffering even more

eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Lonely girl
Apr 14, 2024
I understand this, I haven't showered in days either and it's really hard to push myself to do it. I'm not very good with advice but maybe it helps if you have something interesting or fun planned after? So that that kind of feels like a reward? Just throwing things out there.

sickgirlzis

sickgirlzis

Apr 17, 2024
I understand this, I haven't showered in days either and it's really hard to push myself to do it. I'm not very good with advice but maybe it helps if you have something interesting or fun planned after? So that that kind of feels like a reward? Just throwing things out there.
I think I'm gonna go have my bath and then just play some games after. only way to do things is to force yourself to do things, I've learned.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I feel similarly, but I've found that once you do one task, it's often easier to do another.

Reactions: sickgirlzis
sickgirlzis

sickgirlzis

Apr 17, 2024
for anyone who is still looking here I ended up having the bath, it was nice :) sometimes you just gotta get stuff over with, you might enjoy it

Reactions: divinemistress36
Luckiest7

Luckiest7

We all crash and burn :(
Oct 3, 2023
Depression is one hell of a bitch. But im glad you ended up enjoying your bath!

Reactions: sickgirlzis