• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

depressomartin.iis

depressomartin.iis

tired
Mar 22, 2023
Hi all! Can anyone please help direct me to somewhere I can get SN without a business licence? Im suffering quite badly in pain with a disability so this feels like my only option.

Thank you in advance!

Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
It's likely going to be extremely difficult to get ahold of any legitimate SN and from the recent goodbye threads of people who somehow got ahold of it weren't exactly super open about where they got it.

depressomartin.iis

depressomartin.iis

tired
Mar 22, 2023
It's likely going to be extremely difficult to get ahold of any legitimate SN and from the recent goodbye threads of people who somehow got ahold of it weren't exactly super open about where they got it
Yeahh i noticed that too. Wish it didnt have to be so hard to find a peaceful ending.