O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I recently had a conversation with my best friend where we both agreed we would marry each other if we're both single in our mid to late 30s. She is 2 years younger than me so we'll be hitting that age bracket around the same time. I think this is a solid plan to avoid dying alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Manaaja, whywere and 4 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Do you actually swing that way or is this a bandaid-over-gunshot-wound thing?

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, GenesAndEnvironment, Manaaja and 2 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I made a deal with my girl friend that we would get married when we turn 60. I opted for 50 but she said I was pushing it.

My future looks bright. Only 25 years to go :notsure:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, littlelungs, Manaaja and 3 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Do you actually swing that way or is this a bandaid-over-gunshot-wound thing?
It's complicated and depends. Probably more baindaid over gunshot wound in this case.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, littlelungs, UseItOrLoseIt and 5 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Well, whatever works for you. You might try it. I mean, what's the harm? You might like it, and if you don't you can always divorce. But I'd suggest trying to live together and do marital stuff together before getting really married. I hope it will work and end well.

When I was younger I wished I would find LGBTIA friends to marry. Oh well. A "celibate priest" is what I am now and how I'll leave this world.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've only ever heard of men doing this but hope it works out for you. Wish I could do this too but I would rather die tbh…

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@OrcWitch why do you have to get married to be together? Couldn't you be a couple without a piece of paper?

I've only ever heard of men doing this but hope it works out for you. Wish I could do this too but I would rather die tbh…
Do you mean you would rather die than get married or rather die than be with a guy romantically?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
@OrcWitch why do you have to get married to be together? Couldn't you be a couple without a piece of paper?

Do you mean you would rather die than get married or rather die than be with a guy romantically?
The latter. Nothing against gay people though. I would imagine they should feel the same way about the prospect of having to go straight.

O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I want the wife title I guess. I mean we might as well for the tax break, but this is 7 to 9 years from now, assuming I don't CTB by then

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
If you want to be boring you can straight marry me if you like. You won't have to touch me or anything, don't worry. Also, I am happy to get you a ring pop if it will help seal the deal (which obviously it will, durr). However I won't get down on one knee as my joints are already failing me at the tender age of 37. Slide into my DMs if interested.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, OrcWitch and GenesAndEnvironment
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
If you want to be boring you can straight marry me if you like. You won't have to touch me or anything, don't worry. Also, I am happy to get you a ring pop if it will help seal the deal (which obviously it will, durr). However I won't get down on one knee as my joints are already failing me at the tender age of 37. Slide into my DMs if interested.
I can sympathize with having bad knees at a relatively young age. For me it was a combination of too much running and doing squats with bad form for a long time. Unfortunately, they never get better, and you learn to work around the limitations.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Angst Filled Fuck Up