• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fall.and.Shatter

Fall.and.Shatter

Aug 11, 2022
So, I'm in a bit of a complicated situation..

How do you ctb?

(I'm really sorry, I know a lot of people must have asked this before… I just don't have the time to search the posts below because my parents, they only allow me about 5 min a day on the web and even then they watch what I'm doing behind me… I don't have my own phone or know the passwords to the computers, so it's impossible to search this website thoroughly.. It actually took me a week just to write this damn thing)

So.. How do you ctb fast and with minimal pain??

From the few chances I've had to look, I know SN is what people recommend the most, but it's illegal in my country. I can't hang myself because there is no place to do it, and anyway I don't have a rope and can't buy one. Shotgun's out too and gas is not even possible(I can't buy anything off the internet..)

So is there any way..??? Just something that works in about 10hrs and doesn't really hurt that much.

I've thought about jumping..but because I am such a worthless coward, I'm too scared to jump. So that is a last resort.

Also, what is amitriptyline? Can you get it at a local pharmacy..? If not I could maybe trick my parents into buying me some by telling them it's for a science experiment, so can anyone tell me how to do it? Like, do I need antiemetics?

The best way I've thought of is caffeine powder.. But I have no idea what I should take with it. Somebody please tell me what the recommended 'formula' is... I'm getting really desperate...

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
The best way is Nembutal and Nitrogen, but if good is enough for you then SN, CO, Morphine, etc. SN should not be illegal, it's meat preservatives, to freeze food and many other uses.
Amitriptyline is anti depressant by prescription only, used with 30mg metoclopramide or 20mg domperidone.

• Informative
Reactions: outrider567, Julgran and Fall.and.Shatter
Fall.and.Shatter

Fall.and.Shatter

Aug 11, 2022
The best way is Nembutal and Nitrogen, but if good is enough for you then SN, CO, Morphine, etc. SN should not be illegal, it's meat preservatives, to freeze food and many other uses.
Amitriptyline is anti depressant by prescription only, used with 30mg metoclopramide or 20mg domperidone.
SN is legal, just not to the public... People can't buy it without a special permit or get it from overseas...
anyway, thank you for the info !

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Forget the caffeine powder. It's not reliable enough. CO can be effective if done in a small, well sealed-off space, but can be problematic (serious injury, no death) if not done properly, by which I mean lots of research is needed to gain an understanding of how to make it 100%, or nearly 100%, effective.

Fall.and.Shatter

Fall.and.Shatter

Aug 11, 2022
Forget the caffeine powder. It's not reliable enough. CO can be effective if done in a small, well sealed-off space, but can be problematic (serious injury, no death) if not done properly, by which I mean lots of research is needed to gain an understanding of how to make it 100%, or nearly 100%, effective.
But if you use it and fail, does it have lasting effects?

F

Felix007

I’m so done
Sep 12, 2022
ive found multiple documented cases where people overdose with everything ranging from 10 to 100 grams... I know it will be hell (failed with less than 5g a couple of years ago) but this time im looking to take 100g in pills, which should do the trick (hopefully!)...

J

Jimblue

Student
Sep 10, 2022
CO, but you need to buy lots of carbon ( the one use for BBQ will do) and make sure you can not get any fresh air to your room. I don't if you can do it while you live with your parents.

Reactions: Fall.and.Shatter
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Fall.and.Shatter
Fall.and.Shatter

Fall.and.Shatter

Aug 11, 2022
The caffeine or the CO? CO is yes. If you fail with CO, you can end up really messed up.
Thank you A LOT :)
ive found multiple documented cases where people overdose with everything ranging from 10 to 100 grams... I know it will be hell (failed with less than 5g a couple of years ago) but this time im looking to take 100g in pills, which should do the trick (hopefully!)...
Took about 12g yesterday...been in hell until now. Only 48 kg so I thought it would do the trick, but NOOO... Still have about 80g left though. Do you know if people take about that much and die quickly or fall unconscious?
Or does caffeine just take a while to work? Anyway, good luck! Hope you get through it to the other side :)

Last edited: