• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Tens of personalities wearing one trench coat
Aug 19, 2019
Does any of you get often depressed over small things? How do you bear with it? Personally, I always feel ashamed and childish for caring so much about something that is seen as irrelevant; can anyone relate?

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, burnedCookie, StillWaiting and 4 others
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
All the time. Maybe it wouldn't be that way if I had a job, or if my partner wouldn't have left me without telling me, or if people would have treated with a modicum of respect.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tom9999 and ALittleBurden
ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Aug 19, 2019
All the time. Maybe it wouldn't be that way if I had a job, or if my partner wouldn't have left me without telling me, or if people would have treated with a modicum of respect.
Damn, I'm sorry to hear you're going through all of this. If you need someone to vent to, feel free to talk with me.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Tom9999
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Damn, I'm sorry to hear you're going through all of this. If you need someone to vent to, feel free to talk with me.

Thank you. I am tried of venting. I just want to end it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tom9999
ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Aug 19, 2019
Thank you. I am tried of venting. I just want to end it.
Well then, I wish you strength and peace. Just in case, my doors are always open for anyone.

Reactions: Tom9999
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
My life is so miserable today that the smallest problem can send me back at the bottom of the hole in a blink of an eye. Even a little change in my habits can totally ruin my day. I'm so weak, It's pathetic. But I'm beyond the point it matters anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: burnedCookie, Tom9999 and ALittleBurden
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I'm EXACTLY the same. Something small can be a trigger and I feel so pathetic and childish, I disgust myself!

• Hugs
Reactions: RedRoses, burnedCookie, Tom9999 and 1 other person
ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Aug 19, 2019
As miserable it all is, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.

• Love
Reactions: RedRoses and Tom9999
Tom9999

Tom9999

I've suffered enough.
Aug 27, 2019
I see two reasons why I can find myself emotionally reacting to a small thing.

One is that I have several big things that I'm struggling to deal with. That's a heavy load. So when some little thing happens, it adds to it all and my reaction is not just about that small thing, but everything. For example "I just lost my job, my girlfriend wants to leave me - and I just snapped a shoelace, dammit! Aaaaaagh!"

The other reason is that small thing triggers some big feelings I've repressed. For example "That man is wearing the same cologne my drunk abusive father did and I'm feeling a lot of hate right now!"

With this second one, the reaction may be unconscious, and I may feel very strong emotions unrelated to anything going on. This can be confusing.

But in both situations the feelings are reasonable. This is why I never blame myself for how I feel. It always makes sense and is appropriate, no matter how deeply hidden this may be from my awarenwess at the time.

• Love
Reactions: JustHeckinKillMe and ALittleBurden
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Does any of you get often depressed over small things? How do you bear with it? Personally, I always feel ashamed and childish for caring so much about something that is seen as irrelevant; can anyone relate?
Not the small things alone.
It's more of all the smaller things being the straw that broke the camel's back.
I am already in extreme distress and discomfort, incredibly upset 24/7, always on edge. So if I so much as drop a piece of precious chocolate on my cat hair infested floor, it might trigger a full blown mental breakdown.
It's not the chocolate. It's the-
"Can I not even have this tiny, meaningless thing go right for me!?Can't catch a break!!"

• Love
Reactions: ALittleBurden
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Even in periods where I am in a better head space, something small and insignificant can set of a chain of thoughts that send me hurtling back towards the dark place. Just spilling a small amount of tea or coffee and I start to think I am useless again. Then the self doubt sets in and here we go, one way ticket please. Its not a trigger as such, but a silly little incident that can have a more severe effect than it should.

• Love
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Everyday.
Spent most of my time trying to work on something (studies ) that don't make me happy.
Seeing people post about how they are progressing towards their goals makes me feel depressed.

• Hugs