T

thes

Dec 14, 2020
I'm new here so hello everyone. It's nice to have a place where i can talk to people who know what's it like to feel suicidal too. I'm getting really bad again. Nearly 5 years ago I made a serious attempt on my life with the N I got from J. I don't know if it's because I threw some of it up or my mum found me in time but I ended up on a ventilator in an intensive care unit. I was devastated it hadn't worked and kept ordering more N but my mum was more vigilant and kept finding it. Now I did get a lot better but life hasn't much changed since then. I'm still stuck in a dump of a town with only the prospect of doing dead end jobs. I'm getting just the same again and wish I had more N and get it right this time. It's a shame that J is no longer around cos every time I ordered from him it got through to me.
thes

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Spitfire, Pookie and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm sorry your plans failed! I couldn't be successful in CTB either! (unless it's a ghost the one who's typing now lol)

Anyway, hope you can find peace soon! You deserve "happiness"

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Hello and welcome.

I like this place for that reason too. There have been very nice people I've met and interacted with here on this site.