ninevoltheart

ninevoltheart

Aug 13, 2023
the past week i've been having all kinds of random suicidal thoughts, or feeling bad about myself. so i should've seen this coming. but its hitting me all at once now, like an oncoming train that i can't avoid

i'm trying therapy, trying to get better. but i can't get on meds until i get medical clearance, and a PGT test. but i can't get the medical clearance until i do a bunch of tests, and i don't know that i can afford the PGT. so for the next few months i'm still stuck in the endless, cyclic hell

i just want someone to tell me that this is pointless. kill my hope, because why should i have any? just have someone tell it to me straight that there's nothing left for me to long for. i know nobody wants to be the person who does, but i can't keep living with the thoughts in my head but with nobody backing them up

Reactions: edu0z and ipmanwc0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Is any assistance available? Many counties and cities do have programs. Even something voluntary might get you the medications you need fairly quickly. Not a great option, but it does not sound like there are others.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really tiring being in that situation, it's dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Being on medication's didn't really make me likeable or fix any of my problems.

Now im just depressed with more dopamine.