• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
Is it okay to get away from people who did nothing wrong but just seeing that person hurts you because of your own emotional problems?

• Love
Reactions: Dead beat dad, Partial-Elf, Tragoedia Vitae and 5 others
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I feel it is okay to get away from those people.
Maybe you can explain why you are doing it to the people if you think it is comfortable to say so.

Reactions: Zer0 and Numbtopain97
imademypicture

imademypicture

Mar 13, 2019
Is it okay to get away from people who did nothing wrong but just seeing that person hurts you because of your own emotional problems?
I'm in the same situation. It has happened to me before and everytime I have had this urge to let them know about it but I never did.

Reactions: Zer0 and Numbtopain97
Zer0

Zer0

Sep 14, 2018
I feel it is okay to get away from those people.
Maybe you can explain why you are doing it to the people if you think it is comfortable to say so.
I'm afraid to hurt them, the only solution that seems reasonable to me is getting away a little by little until I can slip away without being noticed
I'm in the same situation. It has happened to me before and everytime I have had this urge to let them know about it but I never did.
It is really hard to talk to them about it, in my case it makes me feel like they will think I'm saying it's their fault and agt angry or sad at me

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
usually when were hurt, we push people away even those helping us or those whom are completely innocent and have good intentions. i do it cause i just wanna be alone from everything and everyone, so i delete my social medias and ghost my texts. it definitely is okay, and it gives you space. for me, sometimes i have to be alone and away from everything and everyone and go through heartache without disruption and distractions.

Reactions: Zer0 and imademypicture
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I just gradually start shutting myself down from others. The less I talk, the less they know, the better.

Doing it gradually is better than just doing it instantly, because instantly is what raises red flags.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown and Zer0
Zer0

Zer0

Sep 14, 2018
I just gradually start shutting myself down from others. The less I talk, the less they know, the better.

Doing it gradually is better than just doing it instantly, because instantly is what raises red flags.
Yeah, when people start asking questions it gets harder to get away, the mind gets heavier and guilty shows up

Reactions: Empty Smile
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
100%
Sometimes I hide, literally in the car, at work, at home to get away from people

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
It is okay.
But do know that social isolation is something that usually goes a bit like a snowball effect.
It gets worse the longer you do it.
It's okay to climb a tree in order to get some peace and quiet but you might not want to climb too high or else you might have trouble climbing back down.
I climbed too high, now i don't have a single social interaction aside from my mother and even that is complicated.