On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
I went to the liquor store a few days ago. I had no intention on speaking to anyone , I just wanted to ease my pain

The employee gave me his number when I went to check out. I took it because IM SAD , I hate being alone (didn't tell him that, just said I had no friends based off the conversation)

But men …. Nah … men scare me … I shouldn't have taken it . Now he keeps texting me and idk what to say

How do I tell him to Fuck Off nicely? Peaceful? To where he doesn't want to retaliate .. to where he accepts it and doesn't hurt me

Mind you he got an address off of my ID from being employee…

actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
If you not feeling It you can tell him and he should just understand If he is even below average in social intelligence. He prob gives 10s of numbers during working month. Also normally people do not remember such details, unless you took notice of him specifically writing down your adres, then If he appears at your door you can call police without opening doors.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and GrumpyFrog
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
If he keeps texting you, just tell him something like "I'm sorry, you seem to be a nice guy and have good intentions, but I don't feel like talking/texting anymore". If he doesn't accept it, just ignore his texts and/or block his number. He doesn't really have many options of retaliating, and probably isn't psychopathic enough to want to retaliate.

Reactions: rationaltake, OpheliasFlowers and whatevs
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
If he keeps texting you, just tell him something like "I'm sorry, you seem to be a nice guy and have good intentions, but I don't feel like talking/texting anymore". If he doesn't accept it, just ignore his texts and/or block his number. He doesn't really have many options of retaliating, and probably isn't psychopathic enough to want to retaliate.
Don't say he is nice guy- It makes It worse and sounds like very forced and fake complement.
I rather hear girl ditch me then call me nice guy.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I rather hear girl ditch me then call me nice guy.
Now I feel like a really bad person for all the guys that heard that from me :ahhha:
Yeah, now that I think of it it does have some fairly negative implications, at least in English language where there is a certain stereotype associated with the "nice guy".
Sorry, I might not be the right person to give advice on these matters.

• Yay!
Reactions: actual_fox
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Now I feel like a really bad person for all the guys that heard that from me :ahhha:
Yeah, now that I think of it it does have some fairly negative implications, at least in English language where there is a certain stereotype associated with the "nice guy".
Sorry, I might not be the right person to give advice on these matters.
haha no problem. Saying "I do not feel this is enough"- you don't even know how much do we laugh that woman are like cats hahaha (It is more of a coping skill after being rejected rather then serious remark)

• Yay!
Reactions: GrumpyFrog
rainbowbright

rainbowbright

Oct 1, 2022
Do you have a block option on your phone so you can just block his number?