J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
What's the point of revealing these things to the masses all of the sudden?

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I wonder if the aliens are tasty

Reactions: Scribble Fan
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
Welp, that will be one way out of the dilemma I am in at the moment. It would be kinda awesome to see it. I will ask to hitch a ride and explore the galaxy : )

Even if it is true, I don't think there is anything to fear really, with their technology, they could already have destroyed the earth and humans many times over, why wait until now?

I am not saying that this is the case here, but it might be good to get checked out by a doc (and I really do not like doctors) - potential psychosis/hallucinations can be brought on by major depression, stress, meds, and other bodily conditions - like cerebral edema - and can be a warning sign that help is needed.
It's not a prophecy from me.

The US are releasing a report on 25th, US fighter pilots and other military are coming out and discussing what they've seen, the videos have been authenticated by the Pentagon, and they have said the tech is definitely not theirs.

Then, there was a guy who posted a thread on Reddit 7 years ago - in that he described the tic tak ufo, said he'd been abducted (yes I think these people are usually nuts), and said 7 years ago - they are coming on the 18th July 2021.

Now, that in itself means nothing, but suddenly there a report coming out on 25th June after years of denying it all and mocking it, and after 7 years of silence that guy came back to reddit and said yes, they are definitely coming on 18th, I don't know why or why now, I thought they were peaceful and benign but now I'm not so sure.

Then he promptly deleted the account - so he's not trying to make a name for himself or make money or something like that.

He predicted it 7 years ago then disappeared, then came back this last month and said they're coming definitely, then immediately deleted the account.

Perhaps it was a larp, but it didn't last long at the beginning, and he's made no attempt to string it out after he reappeared.

Make of it what you will - if we get to the 19th then ha ha ha, it was a good joke, but who knows? We'll soon find out.

I am quite amazed a report is being prepared by the Pentagon at all.

Reactions: TooConscious
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I have seen the reports lately - so many of them in such a short period of time when compared to before that I did wonder at what might be prompting this sudden change.

At that time, I thought that maybe the government was once again playing big brother (I am speaking of the American gov't here), and short-sightedly trying to distract people from the new "enemy" (aka Covid).

But who knows, right?

We will see - and I was not joking when I said it would get me out of my current dilemma one way or another... so if it happens it happens. Not much to do about it but wait and see.

: )

Reactions: LansJ70
listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
I love my favourite Fermi paradox explanation theories too much to believe in first contact at any point lol
It's great to love first contact theories too I just swing the other way

Last edited:
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Locked and loaded! Bring it on you little green bastards! 5280 screen03

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Mentalmick
my heart hurts

my heart hurts

Things could be worse, I guess.
May 29, 2019
I hope they bring fresh bread
I'd love to try alien bread before they kill me
I've always wanted an ending filled with carbs

Reactions: Makko, whitefeather, OpheliasFlowers and 1 other person
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Locked and loaded! Bring it on you little green bastards!
They can summon a whole realm of things you cannot comprehend, your arms will dissappear, your legs from beneath your feet, you will be thrown inverted and the little green bastards will take turns ploughing their little green things with expanding molecular makeup on insertion so an inch feels like 50 so you experience all the pain but no physical destruction until they get bored which is a very long time but they've tuned your brain onto the timeless plain so it's an eternity.

• Yay!
Reactions: BlankUser
The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
Pretty interesting RP going on in here.
Had a good fucking laugh.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
They can summon a whole realm of things you cannot comprehend, your arms will dissappear, your legs from beneath your feet, you will be thrown inverted and the little green bastards will take turns ploughing their little green things with expanding molecular makeup on insertion so an inch feels like 50 so you experience all the pain but no physical destruction until they get bored which is a very long time but they've tuned your brain onto the timeless plain so it's an eternity.
And your information comes from where?

• Yay!
Reactions: whitefeather
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Lol okay. Maybe they can help me no longer want to CTB. I'm fine with volunteering to be a part of some zoo breeding program with other humans for them.

• Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
Lol okay. Maybe they can help me no longer want to CTB. I'm fine with volunteering to be a part of some zoo breeding program with other humans for them.
Sadly for you, you will be required to be part of a cross breeding program with the xantolox of centuar mintorii. And the xantolox have a zillion razor sharp teeth like appendages around their appendages, and they always eat their mates after copulation.

Been nice knowing you.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Scribble Fan
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Oh dear you people don't know what you're in for, you really have no fucking clue...
They are making HUMAN ANIMAL HYBRIDS
Its gone ridiculous, they just couldn't resist. Pandoras box. Every stupid movie you've seen exists in the world somehow the planet is like a way point to all this other stuff in the galaxy and other dimensions.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Sadly for you, you will be required to be part of a cross breeding program with the xantolox of centuar mintorii. And the xantolox have a zillion razor sharp teeth like appendages around their appendages, and they always eat their mates after copulation.

Been nice knowing you.
At least they'll have the courtesy to fuck me before eating me. They could just as easily well have skipped right to that part anyway.

• Yay!
Reactions: Scribble Fan
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
homer simpson simpsons GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: BlankUser and not4us
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
@TooConscious, You're a Total Knob Womble! Take your Crap elsewhere! (IGNORED)

• Yay!
Reactions: BlankUser
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Only one month left, I'm getting excited. It should be at least as cool as Mass Effect invasion.

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I don't doubt it, though I hope it is not that near in the future. Most ETs are against us humans in my opinion, so it will be to harm us or make this world worse.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
S O O N

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Ame, Makko, Mentalmick and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Bored Season 2 GIF by The Office

Reactions: Ame, BitterlyAlive_ and Mentalmick
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I'm preparing my "Aliens Welcome" signboard

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Ame and BitterlyAlive_
F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
About time I have something to look forward to

53B9BE30 2763 4B49 99CC 3C36FC829BD5

• Yay!
Reactions: demuic, HopelessCookie and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Mm. Wonder if anything will actually happen. As for those wondering why we're suddenly getting reports, wasn't that part of an agreement? Some branch of the U.S. government was told they had 180 days to release whatever info they had on these sorts of things. I remember reading this either in December or January.
Locked and loaded! Bring it on you little green bastards!View attachment 69908
Lol assuming they're green :pfff:

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Locked and loaded! Bring it on you little green bastards!View attachment 69908
Thanks for the back up @Mentalmick, l've got a spare Minigun for you as well M8, And shit loads of ammo! 6000-rounds a minute of Hardcore Destruction! Plus 4 Machete's for out of Ammo close combat Sushi !!! P.S Wear steel toe boots! See you on the Battlefield Soldier!

• Yay!
Reactions: Mentalmick