L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
On July 18th this year the space aliens will arrive, in numbers, all over the world.

Why they are coming no one knows, what do you hope they are coming for?

To help us work shit out, or to finish us off?

P.S. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. It's real, they are coming, this is why the US are producing their "Meh" document on the 24th/25th this month - to prepare people so it isn't such a big shock.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: The Mute Viking, lemmeeleev, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 5 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Can these "aliens" impart their advanced medical technology upon us so that I can finally get out of bed and start living my life again? lmao

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, deepinlimbo, poisonedminds and 7 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
If President Eisenhower really met them and they offered medical knowledge in exchange for us not blowing ourselves up with nuclear weapons, maybe they do care :O

mind u, if not… could easily go the other way

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: The Mute Viking, TooConscious, LittleJem and 2 others
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
I don't know why they are coming, or why now, but they are. Take it or leave it, but it's not long for you to find out the truth.

Reactions: TooConscious
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
If President Eisenhower really met them and they offered medical knowledge in exchange for us not blowing ourselves up with nuclear weapons, maybe they do care :O

mind u, if not… could easily go the other way

If that were the case then why is modern medicine still such shit then? lol

Last edited:
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, The Mute Viking, TooConscious and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hopefully when they come it will mean the end of human existence.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, ithappens, ShadowsFall and 8 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, TooConscious and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
we declined the offer
So that's why cancer's still a thing. Because us primitive apes couldn't withhold the temptation to annihilate everything. :ohh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and TooConscious
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
The Simpsons Kiss GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, insanedoomer, OpheliasFlowers and 3 others
All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
Gee, can't wait.

Reactions: Lostandlooking and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I know Ill be ridiculed here but 'sheeple' for lack of a better term will soon have no choice but to wake up,
One time it suited the powers that be for their slaves to have no information,
Now due to evolution a little divulgence is required.

There are theories that what is about to be revealed could just be a complete mass hoax to fear monger and keep the status quo, or there genuinely could be an awakening of sorts happening.

Aliens are not necessarily what the average person believes.

Most people are very indoctrinated and dare I say completely brainwashed and enslaved.

Any one of us can contact other lifeforms if we choose to.

They won't reveal anything to you that may mess with the time line or the 'fate' that some people choose.

So communicating with them really doesn't give you anything other than knowing.

All I know is that the suffering I experiencing destroyed me and made it impossible to forgive existence.
An apology hasn't even been offered.
A world where its ILLEGAL to attempt to cease to exist is absolutely horrific sadistic, it can't just be the result of pathetic fear it's carefully orchestrated oppression.

Lets hope something does get revealed next month and change for the better actually happens.

In an ideal world the aliens would help me justify my pain all for nothing and wipe every trace of this horrible life I've lived from the planes of existence. I want to be told, "look we are so sorry this happened, we take responsibility for your coming into being and are incredibly ashamed and regretful, you are an anomaly, an absolute freak of nature, nothing was ever supposed to feel as you do, nothing will ever experience your horrors again. "

Reactions: Largeletters
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
angry dog GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: insanedoomer, TooConscious and motel rooms
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
YMre 1   Copy Coffee reason we are here   Copy

If they exist they would have infiltrated top senior positions but as for contact there is no way they would want contact, they know humans are not to be trusted
by the way, we bomb and kill each other and they have probably watched this video, We come in peace, shoot to kill, :smiling: or we come in peace steal their technology, and shoot to kill.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: hahabye and TooConscious
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
Man they have switched nuclear facilites offline, and turned others online, they travel at mach 1+ with no wings, etc, can do right angled turns instantly and go from 80K feet to 1 foot in under a second.

I don't think they are scared of us, it would be like the US military machine coming up against an army of people armed with pea shooters.

The 25th the "yes stuff is there and we don't know what it is" July 18th they arrive.

I hope they're here to finish us off.

Reactions: TooConscious
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
At the same time Cthulhu wakes up and kills them all to spite us

Reactions: Scribble Fan and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
At the same time Cthulhu wakes up and kills them all to spite us
Love it

Aliens might be able to reverse direct necronomicon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
Seriously, July 18th write it your diary, it's when the world either changes forever or ends for us.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
There have been hundreds if not thousands of end of the world, doomsday prophecies that never happened. When I had psychosis the voices told me they were family members, clairvoyants and was on my side to help me, they had seen the future and could predict the future so I said prove it and tell me the lottery numbers for Saturday's draw, knew I was in trouble when I never won, lol they said you are on the front page of tomorrows national newspapers I came to my senses after predictions never happened and went to the GP but the voices had reasons why I never won, excuse after excuse trying to persuade me they were legit, very convincing.

Covid-19 has already changed the world.

The end is near Homer

Cheers

Geo

• Wow
Reactions: Desperdición, OpheliasFlowers, Im.so.tired and 4 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Looking forward to it. Let's do this!

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
There have been hundreds if not thousands of end of the world, doomsday prophecies that never happened. When I had psychosis the voices told me they were family members, clairvoyants and was on my side to help me, they had seen the future and could predict the future so I said prove it and tell me the lottery numbers for Saturday's draw, knew I was in trouble when I never won, lol they said you are on the front page of tomorrows national newspapers I came to my senses after predictions never happened and went to the GP but the voices had reasons why I never won, excuse after excuse trying to persuade me they were legit, very convincing.

View attachment 69741

Cheers

Geo
Wow, thank you for sharing, that's a very intense story.

July 18th? Snap, I might miss the aliens... :aw:

Reactions: Im.so.tired and Jumper Geo
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
IN OTHER NEWS, Elvis will be making a Comeback one night only appearance at the the Rotting Corpse Club, 7pm. Wierdo's and Fruitcakes only!

• Yay!
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Im.so.tired, Jumper Geo and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
IN OTHER NEWS, Elvis will be making a Comeback one night only appearance at the the Rotting Corpse Club, 7pm. Wierdo's and Fruitcakes only!
Sign me up! I am both!

• Yay!
Reactions: Jumper Geo and LONE WOLF.
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021

View attachment 69741

Cheers

Geo
I understand your situation, but this really is different, it was predicted all of this would happen, in this way, on these dates 7 years ago. Not vague meaningless nonsense, but specifics, and was done online and was laughed at, at the time. Now people are bricking it because it's happening exactly as predicted.

Maybe it won't happen, maybe it will, doesn't really matter what will be will be, but don't write it off so quickly, it's not long to find out.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: deflationary, Buffy5120, Scribble Fan and 1 other person
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
OK I will start by having a Pizza Hut on Saturday night 17th July and on Sunday 18th July my 2 other favorite dishes, can you guess :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: omoidarui
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Welp, that will be one way out of the dilemma I am in at the moment. It would be kinda awesome to see it. I will ask to hitch a ride and explore the galaxy : )

Even if it is true, I don't think there is anything to fear really, with their technology, they could already have destroyed the earth and humans many times over, why wait until now?

I am not saying that this is the case here, but it might be good to get checked out by a doc (and I really do not like doctors) - potential psychosis/hallucinations can be brought on by major depression, stress, meds, and other bodily conditions - like cerebral edema - and can be a warning sign that help is needed.

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I would not care if it were true, quite a fan of the subject. I would be able to wait just to experience it.

Why they are coming no one knows, what do you hope they are coming for?

I think that if it were the case, for them we would be an image of the past history of their species. I don't think they would come here to do evil. If they can come here without difficulty they will have been able to explore many other places, with which they will already know other races and will have many places to obtain resources. Or maybe if they are interested in us and come to help us technologically? Or on the contrary, they see us as a possible future threat, so better get it out of the way when they can? There are so many options that I would wander for hours about the topic x-)
Db7a91a0b5df99a6291702cdc991c7d5

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, LONE WOLF. and Makko
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Every nut I know is going crazy with prophecies, I have mentioned it to a couple of the most rational people I know who have said "wait, what?... There's no way they can have found Ufos they can't prove what they are?..."
Then their phone has bleeped and they are back to Reading about who's fucking who.
This species loves ignorance
The aliens should be downright ashamed for not wiping us out.