E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
Sometimes I feel like someone on the road would just shoot me with a gun and it'll be all over. Fast, Quick End.

• Hugs
Reactions: theEndCH, natthebrat, Silly Bean and 4 others
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
same, it might make me selfish but I always feel so jealous when I hear of true crime cases where people are shot in the head and die instantly. that's gotta be the best way to go out. a stranger comes up and shoots you in the back of the head so you have no chance to feel any fear or pain.

• Love
Reactions: permanently tired, MeltingBrain, sad_rock and 3 others
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
{DELETED}
I disagree.

There's a difference between a person exercising autonomy and taking his/her own life (or consenting to having his/her life taken, I suppose), and a person taking the lives of others who wish to continue living.

Murderers taking lives that are not theirs to take is not cause for celebration. I'm pro-choice, as in "each individual should choose for themselves whether they live or die." Murder removes that choice from the victims, and I do not support that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: the_summoning, sad_rock, JKFleck and 1 other person
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
I disagree.

There's a difference between a person exercising autonomy and taking his/her own life (or consenting to having his/her life taken, I suppose), and a person taking the lives of others who wish to continue living.

Murderers taking lives that are not theirs to take is not cause for celebration. I'm pro-choice, as in "each individual should choose for themselves whether they live or die." Murder removes that choice from the victims, and I do not support that.
I agree with ya and I take my words back, I didn't think through it that some people actually want to continue living, my bad.

• Love
Reactions: permanently tired and TapeMachine
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i wish this all the time. i just want to be taken out by chance, and not have to do it myself.
i still remember the time i got a gun pointed at me. i was high and acting off of instinct, so i just backed away and tried to show i wasn't a threat. part of me sometimes wishes i just acted weird/crazy, maybe ran twards them so i could scare them and they would shoot me. would it kill me, probably not, but part of me wishes i would've done that and it did. it feel like my closest chance at that type of thing, and i just completly blew it.
it would probably be very unpleasant though, bleeding out to death in a strangers backyard.

• Love
Reactions: yyytry and sad_rock
foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
I think about this a lot. If someone were to just do the job for me. If, instead of a random person who most likely wanted to live and had a lot to offer the world, it would have been me. Edited to say that it also would be much easier on my family if I was killed instead of killing myself. They'd live out their lives thinking I was happy.

Last edited:
T

the_summoning

Nov 8, 2023
I wouldn't want to die at the hands of another, that removes all autonomy. A gun as a method to ctb however IS a good option as far as being quick and possibly painless if you know how to aim. It's just the mess you'd have to worry about and someone finding your body.

Reactions: Cloud Busting
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
do you mind sharing why they pointed a gun at you?
yea sure. i explained it a little before but i'll say it again. sorry this is so long.
it was after an attempt, i took a few sips of an opioid, got high and jumped (not literally, more like slowly crawled) into a really cold lake. after about 2 hours of swimming around, i thought people were looking for me (they were not), so after traveling all the way around the lake, i got out. only when i got out of the water i realized i was high, because i could barely walk, it was too cold to realize that beforehand. i stumbled through shrubs and bushes and a few peoples yards until i got to a street. i tried knocking on like 5 doors, walking down a street i didn't recognize, wet, freezing, lost, and high. it kinda sucked. eventually i somehow stumbled into more backyards, through two weak fences, completely got scratched up in the process. it's hard to explain how i got into their yard. there was a flat area of land, a wall, then another flat area of land bellow their wall (the area had a lot of hills). i don't know why their backyard was basically caved under, but it was. i jumped down the wall, and ended up in the back part of their front yard, i opened their side fence because i saw the lights on. now normally i would never do this, i was scared to knock on the door even. but i was freezing cold, bleeding now, and i could barely walk. i would just walk home, but i physically couldn't, and it's not like i could just lie in the street freezing either. i was completely shaking, because at least in the water my limbs were numb, but here i felt allllllllll the cold. so i grabed some courage (not really, just being dumb and high), knocked on the couples back door, apparantly their bedroom... i was greeted by two big dogs at the window barking at me while the terrified wife (?) ran and called the cops. then they open another side door, the husband and wife (?), wife hiding behind him, and he has a gun. that kinda scared me so i reacted impulsively. luckily they saw i wasn't a threat, and the wife came out more, telling me to come over, with a big fuzzy warm blanket. they were very nice they let me sit inside and even made me tea after until i got into the ambulance. it was a crazy day..

• Hugs
Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy, MeltingBrain, sad_rock and 1 other person
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
I know right? These so called "Mass murders", mass shootings, or serial killers are actually guardian angels for freeing other people from the curse of life, I actually admire them for the merits they do, but the pro-life people are so much against them. It should be a cause for celebration, not conflict.
You realize this is a pro-choice forum about suicide right? This is not a pro-death forum and it is mostly certainly not about murder.

Don't be so tone death. You are contributing to the death cult stereotype with shit like this. As a reminder, the bbc is up our ass.

This isn't cool, nor is it funny. It's fucking disgusting. I hope your apology is sincere.

Last edited:
Reactions: marchshift
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
I know right? These so called "Mass murders", mass shootings, or serial killers are actually guardian angels for freeing other people from the curse of life, I actually admire them for the merits they do, but the pro-life people are so much against them. It should be a cause for celebration, not conflict.
the fuck is wrong with you. future school shooter here?
This isn't cool, nor is it funny. It's fucking disgusting. If you are truly sorry, you'll delete this or edit it.

Well he can't.. its over a day old

Last edited:
Reactions: marchshift and Cloud Busting
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
the fuck is wrong with you. future school shooter here?
It's honestly incredibly scary

Your body your choice and if you want to take your own self out it is within your right to exercise your own bodily autonomy

Goading people or influencing them to ctb is wrong. Advocating for homicide is even worse. The individual body owner, or natural causes, should decide when their life ends, not external parties

I hope this guy never takes people out with him, and he gets reported to law enforcement if he is at risk of such

Last edited:
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
Guys I'm really sorry about writing that first reply in the thread, it was very very impulsive and nobody should ever get hurt against their will. The damage has been done and somehow I can't edit or delete that post, I did many terrible things, this one included. I was traumatized and abused but it's no excuse for what I did.
I pledge to never do those things again or take action on what I said

Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
Guys I'm really sorry about writing that first reply in the thread, it was very very impulsive and nobody should ever get hurt against their will. The damage has been done and somehow I can't edit or delete that post, I did many terrible things, this one included. I was traumatized and abused but it's no excuse for what I did.
I pledge to never do those things again or take action on what I said
I realize this now. My mistake.

I hope this serves as a lesson to think before you post next time

• Love
Reactions: JKFleck
S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
Is it possible for mod to delete that post?

Reactions: SamTam33 and Cloud Busting
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I have fantasized about being killed by someone else many times. Felt like it would lessen the impact for my family and make my death more "acceptable".

Reactions: marchshift
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
id love it if someone on the road would just shoot me with a gun and it'll be all over. Fast, Quick End.

Reactions: natthebrat
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
Is it possible for mod to delete that post?
@JKFleck would you be willing to ask a mod to delete this post if you genuinely and truly regret posting it?

My concern is that posts like these are what detractors of this fine forum will screenshot to further their agenda.

Also, I absolutely and truly mean this with love rather than judgment. I understand people say things they don't mean on impulse all the time. Be honest with yourself however. Do you genuinely admire killers? If you do, I really would advise professional help to ensure prevention of actions you may regret some day.

T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
There are dark websites, where a person is looking for a killer or a killer is looking for a "victim" to kill..

• Informative
Reactions: Life Is My Coffin