• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

YongeDundas

Nov 8, 2018
So, the obvious out of the way, I'm a trans person in the USA looking for advice getting around the trans military ban. I've heard rumors that if a doctor certifies that you're no longer trans the military will accept you. Though, I've had sex reassignment surgery so I don't know how that would affect things. I live in California, which bans conversion therapy, but I could travel to Arizona or Utah where it is legal so that they could make me not trans anymore. Does this sound like a solid solution? And, more importantly, does anyone know of any organizations or doctors who do conversion therapy to treat trans people in the southwest?

Reactions: Manaaja and Wolfjob_dayjob
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Can't you just pretend you are Cis and try and hide the medical records that show otherwise? I've heard stories about people hiding mental health records that would have disqualified them.

Reactions: Redt2go
Y

YongeDundas

Nov 8, 2018
Can't you just pretend you are Cis and try and hide the medical records that show otherwise? I've heard stories about people hiding mental health records that would have disqualified them.

I would but I've heard they examine your whole body when you apply for the military. So they'd notice that I've had genital surgery. Though, I have an F on my id. So maybe they wouldn't find my genitals strange.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Whatshername and Meretlein
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I would but I've heard they examine your whole body when you apply for the military. So they'd notice that I've had genital surgery. Though, I have an F on my id. So maybe they wouldn't find my genitals strange.

I'm not trans myself so I can't give you much advice here but I hope you manage to get in. I doubt they will be looking long and hard at your genitals.

Reactions: Manaaja, Angst Filled Fuck Up, 15dec and 1 other person
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
And, more importantly, does anyone know of any organizations or doctors who do conversion therapy to treat trans people in the southwest?
You do NOT need conversion therapy—that should be banned—and you do not need to be "treated." You are being your authentic self & simply want your body to match who you are, who you've always been. I can't give you advice on how to get around this shit ass military ban, but I will say that you shouldn't let it derail you from being YOU! ❤️

Reactions: HaleyWayMCR, RottenOdysseus, Final Escape and 8 others
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Yeah what crow said!! Gave you a like not cause you need fixed or converted but because obviously you found this forum and are grasping at options in guessing!!

Reactions: TheCrow, Circles, Final Escape and 1 other person
Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
I've also considered the military (am near the end of the army age range, which I thick cuts off at 31?), but decided against it for several reasons. If you're feeling suicidal, I'm not sure if any environment like the military is an optimal one, but that's just my suspicion. Do what seems best to you, if you're passionate about it, you will find a way around such an obstacle. It should be noted however that you may need a waiver for mental health if admitting to depressive/suicidal tendencies, which was another thing that put me off it. I don't want a job that leaves me feeling psychologically marked.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Y

YongeDundas

Nov 8, 2018
You do NOT need conversion therapy—that should be banned—and you do not need to be "treated." You are being your authentic self & simply want your body to match who you are, who you've always been. I can't give you advice on how to get around this shit ass military ban, but I will say that you shouldn't let it derail you from being YOU! ❤️

I think conversion therapy could be useful. The only reason conversion therapy has a negative reputation is because extremist activists have been using trans people as a tool to convince people that gender can be changed and there is no difference between men and women. Obviously, I was stupid enough to buy into this propaganda, but it has become more and more obvious that I am a mentally ill person that was mislead by these activists. There exist many happy ex-trans and ex-gay people. As for me, I'm disgusted that I mutilated my body with surgery and hormones based on a lie.

Reactions: Final Escape
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
So, the obvious out of the way, I'm a trans person in the USA looking for advice getting around the trans military ban. I've heard rumors that if a doctor certifies that you're no longer trans the military will accept you. Though, I've had sex reassignment surgery so I don't know how that would affect things. I live in California, which bans conversion therapy, but I could travel to Arizona or Utah where it is legal so that they could make me not trans anymore. Does this sound like a solid solution? And, more importantly, does anyone know of any organizations or doctors who do conversion therapy to treat trans people in the southwest?

If it's OK to ask,why do you want to enlist? Is there a specific role that appeals?
I would imagine it to be a fairly challenging life,requiring unquestioning obedience.
There are always rumours of bullying and intimidation too. However,I know some people do thrive in that environment.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Circles, Final Escape and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I've also considered the military (am near the end of the army age range, which I thick cuts off at 31?), but decided against it for several reasons. If you're feeling suicidal, I'm not sure if any environment like the military is an optimal one, but that's just my suspicion. Do what seems best to you, if you're passionate about it, you will find a way around such an obstacle. It should be noted however that you may need a waiver for mental health if admitting to depressive/suicidal tendencies, which was another thing that put me off it. I don't want a job that leaves me feeling psychologically marked.
Yea I think if u have any existing issues like complex ptsd, and u get sent to a war zone, it will make it worse. Then u risk being worse off, and u can see how many injured vets are treated, or I should say not treated when they return.

Reactions: Circles
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I think conversion therapy could be useful. The only reason conversion therapy has a negative reputation is because extremist activists have been using trans people as a tool to convince people that gender can be changed and there is no difference between men and women. Obviously, I was stupid enough to buy into this propaganda, but it has become more and more obvious that I am a mentally ill person that was mislead by these activists. There exist many happy ex-trans and ex-gay people. As for me, I'm disgusted that I mutilated my body with surgery and hormones based on a lie.
I really feel for u guys. Gender dysphoria should be treated with great care, and with therapy but not a sex change. It is often caused by childhood trauma. Once that is resolved I think you can start accepting your birth gender. The establishment we have is evil, I was hurt by it as well.

I had a more mild form of gender dysphoria when young, and rejected the feminine role due to my environment growing up. It went so far as to loathe when I got pregnant. So because abortion was legal, I kept terminating my pregnancies because I was not dealing with the underlying trauma. The abortion mills were quick to destroy the pregnancies without caring how it would effect me afterwards. It has been very damaging.

The people behind all of this including what you have went through are very antichild and antilife. They are willing to change your sex because they know that it will make u sterile, and increase your risk of suicide and add additional trauma. Abortions increase risk of suicide as well. They also want to depopulate as many of us as possible.

Reactions: YongeDundas
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I really feel for u guys. Gender dysphoria should be treated with great care, and with therapy but not a sex change. It is often caused by childhood trauma. Once that is resolved I think you can start accepting your birth gender. The establishment we have is evil, I was hurt by it as well.

I had a more mild form of gender dysphoria when young, and rejected the feminine role due to my environment growing up. It went so far as to loathe when I got pregnant. So because abortion was legal, I kept terminating my pregnancies because I was not dealing with the underlying trauma. The abortion mills were quick to destroy the pregnancies without caring how it would effect me afterwards. It has been very damaging.

The people behind all of this including what you have went through are very antichild and antilife. They are willing to change your sex because they know that it will make u sterile, and increase your risk of suicide and add additional trauma. Abortions increase risk of suicide as well. They also want to depopulate as many of us as possible.
No it's not. Don't blame the government and claim they don't care how you feel when YOU stepped into an abortion clinic, YOU opened your legs, and YOU allowed an insertion that YOU knew would terminate any future child. Their not mind readers. Take some responsibility for yourself. Conversion therapy helps nothibg

Reactions: RottenOdysseus, WhiteRabbit, Minudah and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
No it's not. Don't blame the government and claim they don't care how you feel when YOU stepped into an abortion clinic, YOU opened your legs, and YOU allowed an insertion that YOU knew would terminate any future child. Their not mind readers. Take some responsibility for yourself. Conversion therapy helps nothibg
Well, I'm just saying when u legalize murder, and invasive procedures and some of us are more likely to be moral relativists, you don't necessarily think it's wrong at the time. If I had known the full consequences and why it's legal I would not have went in for that first abortion. This stuff has been so normalized, that if u are young and naive you can wind up getting hurt.

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I am sorry that transition didn't work for you.
Just... Can you please stop spreading bigotry about how trans people are not valid and there should be convertion therapy.
Some people regret plastic surgery, financial decisions, tattoos, having kids, etc. Doesn't mean all that things are bad.
I agree there must be better system of psych evaluation for people seeking transition, now it is doesn't exist at all if you don't pay for a gender therapy from your pocket.
I don't regret my decision, I regret not planning anything thoroughly.
I had the best time in my life being myself despite being mentally unstable.

Reactions: RottenOdysseus, Minudah, NumbItAll and 1 other person
Y

YongeDundas

Nov 8, 2018
If it's OK to ask,why do you want to enlist? Is there a specific role that appeals?
I would imagine it to be a fairly challenging life,requiring unquestioning obedience.
There are always rumours of bullying and intimidation too. However,I know some people do thrive in that environment.

Devotion to my country (I'm an immigrant but I see America as MY country more than my birth country), and I love math which I've heard is very important especially with snipers/spotters. And I don't care about my own life and I feel that dying for my country is the best way to go.

Y

YongeDundas

Nov 8, 2018

I absolutely agree. I'm pro-life as well (in the abortion sense, I still think terrorists deserve to be killed). It's disgusting that people use us as political tools and throw us aside just as easily. Hell, I feel less suicidal when I think about how evil the establishment is and I want to stay alive and expose them just to spite their evil agenda. Keep fighting!

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Devotion to my country (I'm an immigrant but I see America as MY country more than my birth country), and I love math which I've heard is very important especially with snipers/spotters. And I don't care about my own life and I feel that dying for my country is the best way to go.
While you have my sympathy and I know it's probably Important to you but you'll realize your devotion to some arbitrary idea of 'country' will all be in vain. The military doesn't care about you or how devoting you are they only want to use you and see you less than a human being. The money and stress especially being constantly yelled and shot at isn't worth it. And that's just the tip of the problems of how fucked up the military industrial complex is.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Wolfjob_dayjob and Minudah
RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
I doubt conversion therapy is useful tbh. Everyone I know who has done it is not really happy now. They either aren't really even changed at all or they repress and are neurotic all the time.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Minudah
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I can't help you with this specific situation because I don't live in the USA. But I'm very sorry about the current situation for transgender people in the US military. I understand it has severe and impactful consequences for your life. I hope things will change for the better soon and my thoughts are with you. Hang in there.

But I also advise against conversion therapy. It's not working, all the scientific evidence is pointing towards that. It doesn't work for gay people and it's not working for transgender people. It will only further damage you and your mental health. Conversion therapy has literally pushed people into suicide. It's very important to note: only you know who you are and it's not healthy suppressing your identity. Don't let others judge you and force you into a lifestyle that doesn't resemble your true self. I hope you find a solution.

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
They end up being dishonorably discharged after the records are discovered. You no longer receive benefits, are fined basically your whole life savings, and have no rights to call yourself a veteran.
This is not a smart idea.

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
As someone who is a transgender woman and who suffered conversion therapy against my wishes. This is really painful to read how someone who lives in California (a privileged state) compared to the backwards State I lived the majority of my life. The Military is usually an escape method from what I've observed from others and so I have sympathy for whatever you're going through. Just consider the action of joining supports the industry of why America went downhill for the current generations. All the wasted money that went into it when 9/11 occurred.

You will have a difficult time being accepted is what I theorize because I've known people who likely should have been able to join who couldn't. The only reason I can think about is past medical history associated with the persons. Since, you're in California the privacy of everything you've had happen might actually be private unlike the shitty State I lived in. Anyway you might have better luck by googling for some military forum that has people more knowledgable about this topic. That's the best suggestion I can think of for you. Sorry your life hasn't went how you wished. :(