N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
No it's not time for war again. Not this time. I know in the British media they often do war analogies when Germany plays against England in football/soccer (German Blitzkrieg soccer for example). German media always reacts annoyed and many say it is a tasteless comparison.

So it is time for women soccer. In my country the game will start at 6 pm. I have stopped watching football. It is too expensive for me. And most of the time the games start way too early. My sleeping rhythm is too important for me.

I don't really care that much who wins. Though if I had to choose I would take Germany. At least one can say women soccer is not that corrupted with money as the men soccer. When I watched women soccer as a child there was a huge difference in the quality of the game. I think women soccer improved a lot since then. Though due to the fact I barely watch any games anymore I can't give you a more intricate analysis.

Last edited:
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
im live in Germany but im for England always im vor England

Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Victory
Jul 10, 2022
FOUR LIONESSES

If there's always a Germany/England sport thing, some war reference will be said its inevitable, the knobheads.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Congratz England! You deserved it.

Reactions: Againstthewind