N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

Many people are speechless about what happened. It is really heartbreaking. The police hinted (slightly) the motive was unbelievable and a minor thing.
What do you say about it? The children are not punishable at least not by the police. The worst that can happen is that they have to move out from their parents and go to another family. It is really tragic. What do you think would be the right punishment?

I think it is right that they won't go to prison. Children are often not mature enough to understand the complexity of life and death. And they are not aware which consequences their actions have. I was bullied by a lot of people at school. And they contributed to my future suicide. I wish they would be punished. But rather when they were older and still did it. Moreover I rather naively hope for karma or metaphysical punishment which will never happen. But no vigilante justice.

I am not really sure whether I can make a judgment of the children who kiled the other child. Some of my bullies did it because of peer pressure others however seemed to be genuinely evil. However I don't really know their parents and their education which would be necessary to judge.

I am not 100% sure whether the killing children are truely evil. I don't have the necessary knowledge for that. I think a possible reason for their action could be that they were not fully aware about the consequences of their actions. I don't know whether they were abused by other people. I have the feeling some people who are exposed to violence or abuse tend to repeat such a behavior to others. It is complicated.

There was another weird newstory in Germany by the way. I think a child 11 years old tried to rob a bank. The people were scared called the police. I don't tell this story to make people laugh. (it would be inapproriate in this thread). He had something in his bag and pretended it was something dangerous. In the end his older brother wanted him to do this. I think in this case it is obvious children at that age are easy to influence and are not aware of what they are doing.

What do you think?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: katagiri83, Lost in a Dream, Anhedoniac and 1 other person
Anhedoniac

Anhedoniac

Feb 12, 2023
Reminds me a bit of the James Bulger case, in which two ten-year-olds kill a two-year-old boy. They abducted him, brutally beat him, molested him and threw him down railway tracks which lead to the victim being run over and split in half by a train.
After they got arrested and sentenced to indefinite detention, THEY STILL GOT GIVEN NEW IDENTITIES AND RIGHTS TO ROAM FREE AMONGST CIVILISATION. One of them still managed to get arrested TWO TIMES later. For breaching the terms of his parole and then for possession of child sexual abuse material, HE STILL FUCKED UP DESPITE BEING GIVEN NOT ONE BUT THREE CHANCES! This particular case never ceases to infuriate and sadden me

I believe that a lot of monsters are made and not inherently born like that, but there are always exceptions. And from what you described I believe that those teens in the article are the latter. In my opinion? Let them rot in a cell forever. Don't let them see the light of the sun ever again. More people may be put at risk if they're released

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
Oh for ****'s sake. What is it with minors murdering each other these days?

Edit: This is the second incident that I have heard of within the span of a single month. Just when I thought that this world cannot suck any more…

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This cuz species awful, ppl put line adtl child this not alws tru, human bfr all bio body also brain part bio body, brain make koll both child no child, body make kill both child no child. This rest wrong tjis life wrong rprdct, child no cute etc ppl all say no sense, this bio body suffer als make other suffer.

Reactions: dumpstermagic