N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
I doubt they mean this forum. I know someone else already posted it but I wanted to give the thread a certain direction. Two extremely ill patients tried to sue for their right to die with N. On the one hand I have respect for right to die activists on the other hand I don't fully understand it. There are other options for them. I think they are right to insist on it. But I would not waste my time with the cynical process where the society spits me in my face. The problem is the legislation not really the judiciary they are only trying to interpret the laws. The politicians and the media elites are responsible for the cynical game that is played with them.

The court says the risk of abuse of N would be too high. I don't know all details but I also read they said there a viable and alternatives within reason. They meant by that talking to doctors who are ready to help or going to an assisted suicide organization.

In my opinion the system is pretty fucked up. I want reasonable laws this is not dignified. I won't beg countless of doctors to "receive" my right to die. The highest court gave me the right I certainly won't beg for it. I rather stay on this forum. Assisted suicide organizations demand several thousands of euros with no guarantee to be accepted. (Two class society even for death) The current system is fucked up, cynical and disgusts me.

As long as the laws are that unreasonable I will always insist on my right to use a forum like this. If their laws and legislation remains that disgusting, injust and degrading/inhumane they should not wonder why a forum like this one gets million of clicks every single month more than the numbers combined for the official help sites. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT! YOU WANT THAT! YOUR LAWS ARE NOT REASONABLE AT ALL! THEY ARE INHUMANE!

Reactions: DT2007, Lydia12, rileywatson and 1 other person
L

Lydia12

Sep 10, 2023
it's hard to get N :/ but even when you got it it will be illigal. Stupid authorities xD

Reactions: DT2007