• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
This topic is talked way too much in German media. I don't follow such topics usually despite the fact I like reading the newspaper.
The conservatives act like look at these crazy leftwing woke snowflakes. They are so woke that they want gloryholes at their university.
They make German universities seem to be so much more exciting than they actually are. German universities deteriorated so much maybe with this measure one could attract international students.

Jokes aside. This demand was a joke. But leftwingers are so fucking bad at playing politics. The conservative media loves to eviscerate that story always with the same narrative. "Well it might have been a joke, but maybe some of these crazy woke morons really want gloryholes at college?" Let's write 1 trillion news article about it. Well the world would need a different approach to politics than this bullshit.

I did not found found a good news article on English. It is telling that the sole source is The Daily Mail. Well now when I think of it I might make it worse to post this in an international forum. Though I am just fed up by the media culture and where the attention of my fellow countrymen goes.
I like to post about debates in Germany. I think this article belongs to the culture war category and the atmosphere is even way worse in Anglo-Saxon countries.

I had to make in-depth investigative research before posting about this topic in order to give my sophisticated opinion on it. I had to watch myriads hours of footage in order to to analyze the situation properly. But I am doing everything to guarantee the quality of my threads. Even if I have to go beyond my limit.
(this is irony and sarcasm)

Last edited:
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
How is that woke? It's just disgusting and degenerate! >_<

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I pity these students…imagine being twenty-flat-nothing, wanting to be clever and edgy, and entering a world where satire has become impossible.

In the U.S., the writing was on the wall as early as 2008, when the real ABC interview with VP candidate Sarah Palin actually made her sound more ridiculous than the Tina Fey satire version of her.

Now we've got this entire brand of elected officials whose shtick is "You can't call me dumb and tell me I make no sense, 'cause I'm gonna show you I'm dumb and I make no sense FIRST!" Then they say some weird-ass thing that leaves people stunned and blinking at them. They count that as a win, because their opponents have no ready comeback lines. (What do you say when someone asks you if doctors will soon start curing covid by having people take bleach internally? After the obvious "No" followed by 20 minutes of terrified laughter.)

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Every time gloryholes are mentioned, I always think of this guy.

We need to get this guy a plane ticket to Germany.