• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StuckAF

StuckAF

Apr 16, 2020
Guys it's 2021 and SN isn't an option in Germany... what are your methods???? Please help I don't want to do something I regret later

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary and Lostandlooking
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Guys it's 2021 and SN isn't an option in Germany... what are your methods???? Please help I don't want to do something I regret later
Read through the Suicide Resource Compilation on this forum.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Life_and_Death, mirko and 1 other person
Nolen

Nolen

You see it too? For me, it's always like this.
Feb 21, 2021
Why isn't it an option I thought it was relatively easy to get in the EU?

Reactions: Trannydiary and Amumu
StuckAF

StuckAF

Apr 16, 2020
AFAIK there are currently multiple polish vendors and a czech website that sells it
Can you dm me the name of the website. Also as far as I know it's illegal to send to private people so they might send the police my way. Can you prove otherwise? Thanks

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Can you dm me the name of the website. Also as far as I know it's illegal to send to private people so they might send the police my way. Can you prove otherwise? Thanks
I really don't know the German law regarding chemical substances. I can't prove you otherwise.
But since they ship within EU, your package won't be inspectioned and also I've seen multiple European users receive their SN without any problem.
Your choice, if you think SN is not feasible to you, there are other methods you can check in the resources thread.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and StuckAF
idontevenknowanymore

idontevenknowanymore

May 2, 2020
I'm from germany as well, not sure about the laws. I did a bunch of research on SN but I didn't find any site where I could order it that I felt comfortable with. I honestly stepped away from the method and looked into partial hanging more

Reactions: mirko