Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
That's the wackiest thing I've heard. I like this though 'Close encounters in closed rooms'. Could be euthanasia, could be aliens, could be a new intimate encounter?

Reactions: deleted
Jacket

Jacket

Oct 13, 2021
That's corny. Guess if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself.

Reactions: Skathon, deleted and Fragile
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Lmao. Vaccine mandates are reaching levels of stupidity that I didn't consider possible.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Skathon, deleted and 1 other person
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
just wait till vaccination status is checked via physical scanner, not qr's. It's gonna be the official start of ww3.

• Yay!
Reactions: deleted
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
just wait till vaccination status is checked via physical scanner, not qr's. It's gonna be the official start of ww3.
Nothing is gonna be the start of WW3, people keep delaying the time because nobody actually has the balls to do something. We have been numbed to death

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Snake of Eden and Skathon
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Nothing is gonna be the start of WW3, people keep delaying the time because nobody actually has the balls to do something. We have been numbed to death
people, people, lots of people, all the people, they are not even pawns on the chess table.

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
They are trying to protect the staff from getting infected, which is a good thing. Anyone who assists people during their final moments is a hero and deserves all our care and respect.

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, stutter, Susu and 3 others