ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
i love this great man truly, i love his pessimistic view of life, how he literally goes on these epic comedic rants about the current state of affairs as it pertained to his lifetime, anybody heard of this man ?, his list of people who ought to be killed is absolutely bang on the money lol, *sometimes you just want to take em out to the forest and disembowel em with a wooden cooking spoon* is my personal fave loll, rip george i hope your up there somewhere sipping a nice ol whiskey and looking down at us scurrying about, and pissing yourself with laughter, thought i would post about him before bedskies, never has a comedian struck such a chord with me before, and his funny as heck, or was šŸ„ŗ, god bless george, seldom do people have the courage to speak there minds, but he said fuck that and did it anyways, the society he often berates and ridicules, is a society many of us are desperate to escape and flee from the confines of, myself included, when we are gone none of this will remotely matter, not in the slightest, we will just be forgotten with the passing of time, as the many millions and millions before us have been, a name on a death ceritificate somewhere perhaps ?, what a pointless meaningless existence, and this is the essence of carlins stand up routines, the utter audacity and absurdity of it

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, not-2-b-the-answer, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 3 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
GC is god

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
He was a major comedian in the 80's and 90's and in fact is one of the most admired and respected comedians ever. And yeah, he's fucking awesome. If you love him, check out my favorite comedian: Bill Hicks.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
George Carlin: pro-life, abortation & the sanctity of life

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep