KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
does anyone else here play genshin or any other mihoyo games, and on what server?

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: bernkastel
bernkastel

bernkastel

Jul 22, 2023
hii I play hsr and hi3 on europe server! glad to find other hyv players here

• Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
hii I play hsr and hi3 on europe server! glad to find other hyv players here
i play hsr on euro server as well! If you dm me ur UID we can play together! Tho I'm pretty low rank on hsr since I haven't been playing very long

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Played HSR a bit but have slowed down now since there's just no content and it's dripped so slowly.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
bernkastel

bernkastel

Jul 22, 2023
i play hsr on euro server as well! If you dm me ur UID we can play together! Tho I'm pretty low rank on hsr since I haven't been playing very long
(sorry for the late reply btw) I don't see the dm option, I'm kinda new here so idk much abt this site :( uh idk if I'm just dumb or is it really not there

sp4rk

sp4rk

i am gamer >:3
Aug 9, 2023
I play Genshin and Star rail! However, I am on the Asia server.

worldsapart

worldsapart

Aug 22, 2023
(sorry for the late reply btw) I don't see the dm option, I'm kinda new here so idk much abt this site :( uh idk if I'm just dumb or is it really not there
You need to have a certain amount of contributions before you gain access to DMing; I'm not sure how many though D:

Last edited:
C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
Wish I can still play HI3 and join you guys haha

StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Dormies sicut stellae luceant
Aug 18, 2023
Used to play Genshin since launch but quit around the early Sumeru update versions because I got sick of the game.

Also the lack of QoL features is just awful. It's been years and they still haven't added a skip cutscene feature and the dialogue lines are extraneously long.

And I'm not interested in starting HSR despite my friends inviting me into it.

Loulou

Loulou

Aug 15, 2023
I play genshin on the europe server! Im ar43 right now but not that great at it honestly and scared of co-op haha

FallenForestry

FallenForestry

No Longer Human
Aug 26, 2023
I play Genshin on the EN server! Im AR 56 right now and usually have about 3 months of near daily play and then 3 months where I don't touch it at all. Heavily fluctuates based on interest in the current archon quests / events and what banners are running. Its a fun escapism for my personally when I can get lost in the gameplay. I've had a hard time getting into the storyline outside of interludes since Liyue though. Fingers crossed that Fontaine catches / holds my attention for a bit longer this time around