• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

touyathecat

touyathecat

Please let me go
Jun 23, 2024
so per my last post, no i didn't attempt or call an ambulance for my sickness. i ended up being able to sleep eventually, i chickened out again. the only real reason i'm alive is for other people, none for myself. all of the reasons i have for hesitating are other people. i'm scared that my family would be destroyed by it, and that online friends might find out in some way. i wanna jump a train (there's tracks near me) but i also havent done that yet for its affects on others. i want to die, i deserve to die, and i'm going to soon, its just scary. and not even for SI reasons, but because of the people who will find me. that's held me back more than SI and i'm so drained

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and lnlybnny