conejo triste

conejo triste

Researching
Aug 12, 2023
Some background information… I am ftm (female to male). And I haven't medically transitioned yet, due to the process being painfully slow.

My gender dysphoria is getting worse every single day. I can't stand to look at myself anymore, and it doesn't help that my family don't respect my identity. The hatred I have for my body, topped with the hatred from my family is so frustrating. The other day I duct taped my body to hide my curves, and it hurts so much. I don't know how to take it off, but at the same time I don't want to. For the first time my body looks, normal. I look in the mirror and I feel content. I know I'm going to regret this once I try to take it off, but for now, this is all I have.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: HybridMindset, doormat25, LoiteringClouds and 7 others
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Im sorry you are going through this. I got the same, but MtF. Some family support would help a lot. Unfortunatly a lot of parents would rather see a unhappy dead child, than a happy alive transitioned child. Have you tried cutting your hair short and wearing baggy clothes? That helps a lot of FtM's.
Best of wishes <3

• Hugs
Reactions: HybridMindset and conejo triste
Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
I struggle with gender dysphoria as well and have for most of my life (also afab). I personally don't want to transition because no matter what I could never be like a cis man. Also, my family would likely disown me. I unfortunately don't have much advice, but I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: conejo triste
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
I do wish gender wasn't such a problem for so many people that it is (me included). If we could just be what we are comfortable with and want to be, that should be enough. After all we're all still people. People trying to make our way through a muddled world. 🙄

• Hugs
Reactions: conejo triste and LeperGnome
zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
get a buzz

• Hugs
Reactions: conejo triste
conejo triste

conejo triste

Researching
Aug 12, 2023
get a buzz

Have you tried cutting your hair short and wearing baggy clothes? That helps a lot of FtM's.
Best of wishes <3
Recently I cut my hair short, specifically a taper haircut. My face is unfortunately too "soft" to match, and so I'm just growing it out, since hiding my face feels more comfortable. Fortunately it's colder where I live, so I have been wearing jackets and other baggy clothes. It helps a lot. Thank you both I appreciate these messages a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: justcallmeJ