F

forgetme

Feb 2, 2022
Starting pissing blood again. It's not a miscarriage. Don't know what is it. Last time it was because of being raped. I don't have any STD's so who knows anymore. I'm covered in bruises. My head hurts. I miss my only true friend who I'll never see again because of some fucking idiot who couldn't bother to stop after hitting her and leaving her for dead on the side of the road. She was the only person who gave a damn about me enough to constantly check in. And now she's gone and I finally fucking came to terms with it. I'm bruised everywhere. I got kicked in the head. I remember concrete and puking up stomach acid. As if mental agony wasn't enough, now I'm dealing with physical fucking pain. Living with abuse harassment and overwhelming memories of all the trauma I've been through and never talked about is pulling me under and back to a place I haven't been to since I was young.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: og., veryhappyhuman, Depressed Cat and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you are going through. I'm sorry you have to deal with all this suffering, I can imagine it must be unbearable to be in so much pain. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat