H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
I created this thread in case anyone is struggling with issues surrounding sexual orientation. Feel free to post or contact me directly. You might be in the closet and may not want to post on this thread, I understand.

• Hugs
Reactions: Racee, Kira, Quarky00 and 3 others
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I'll help kick off your thread by saying I don't really have any issues other than the stigma people have subconsciously being annoying. I've always hidden the fact that I'm bi from everyone I know in person because I swear the moment they find out you aren't straight they start looking at you differently. Even if I tell them I still like both genders it's just never the same. I don't like lying about it so I just never bring it up and luckily there's no need to lie if nothing is said. But I just thought I would share this as others might feel the same I'm not sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Racee, Kira and mediocre
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'll help kick off your thread by saying I don't really have any issues other than the stigma people have subconsciously being annoying. I've always hidden the fact that I'm bi from everyone I know in person because I swear the moment they find out you aren't straight they start looking at you differently. Even if I tell them I still like both genders it's just never the same. I don't like lying about it so I just never bring it up and luckily there's no need to lie if nothing is said. But I just thought I would share this as others might feel the same I'm not sure.
I am always annoyed. Not because you are bi. Just at the human race in general. :wink:

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, enjoy, mediocre and 1 other person
R

Reallyreallyreally

Experienced
Jan 13, 2020
I was but I'm mostly okay with it now. Took a long time to get here. Sometimes gender stuff throws me off balance. What about it are you struggling with?

Reactions: mediocre
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I am always annoyed. Not because you are bi. Just at the human race in general. :wink:
Don't worry I'm right there with you.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and Jean4
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Dysphoria is one of the primary reasons that I want to kill myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile, Lefty, MysticPerception and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I'm gay but I don't really care about it and I feel nobody else does either. I have bigger problems like having no job, no friends, no social skills, several physical ailments and just an overwhelming sense of despair...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mathieu, WearyWanderer, Hennessy and 2 others
B

BadRNG

Conflicted
Jan 11, 2020
That's why I wanna kill my self , out of all the disadvantages a human being can have I ended up being gay , would rather lose 20iq or get cancer instead

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That's why I wanna kill my self , out of all the disadvantages a human being can have I ended up being gay , would rather lose 20iq or get cancer instead
It's funny. I'm in the entertainment business. I am discriminated against for not being gay. I have been blacklisted and had horrible things written about me because I'm not.

B

BadRNG

Conflicted
Jan 11, 2020
It's funny. I'm in the entertainment business. I am discriminated against for not being gay. I have been blacklisted and had horrible things written about me because I'm not.
Imagine making fun of someone because they are normal, plus why would they write shit about you cuz you aren't gay like you can wake up tomorrow and choose to like the same sex .-.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Imagine making fun of someone because they are normal, plus why would they write shit about you cuz you aren't gay like you can wake up tomorrow and choose to like the same sex .-.
I'm in the music business. 99.9 percent of the things written about us is false. The bigger you are, the more they try to bring you down.

In my industry and the particular genre I work within, the majority of people are gay, drag queens or trans. It's factual and the way it is.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I don't want to be piled up with this filth, this fucked up lgtbtqwirhwifhwidhe+ community is ruining everything. Most gay people I know (closeted) wish they were straight or wish they had access to whatever therapy to help them. The only reason homosexuality became okay is for political reasons. It's not fair for us at all, it should be humanity against homosexuality and not against the patients that are gay people . It's so unfair , we don't have a choice ..
Personally, I have enough problems in my own life. Why should I care what a stranger does with their own life. Unless I am dating the person or if they are paying my bills, why should I care?

Reactions: BadRNG
B

BadRNG

Conflicted
Jan 11, 2020
Personally, I have enough problems in my own life. Why should I care what a stranger does with their own life. Unless I am dating the person or if they are paying my bills, why should I care?
Yes I don't give a fuck at all, and neither should anyone

Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
I don't want to be piled up with this filth, this fucked up lgtbtqwirhwifhwidhe+ community is ruining everything. Most gay people I know (closeted) wish they were straight or wish they had access to whatever therapy to help them. The only reason homosexuality became okay is for political reasons. It's not fair for us at all, it should be humanity against homosexuality and not against the patients that are gay people . It's so unfair , we don't have a choice ..
Theres nothing wrong with being gay, have you ever looked into internalised homophobia?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Fragile and BadRNG
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Theres nothing wrong with being gay, have you ever looked into internalised homophobia?
Hell, I have internalized transphobia, I'm aware of it, and I still can't root it out. It's a curse lol

• Hugs
Reactions: LivedTooLong, Skathon, enjoy and 1 other person
B

BadRNG

Conflicted
Jan 11, 2020
I read a bazillion posts threads books studies etc, in many languages , I just want to do the right thing , I looked at it objectively, it is abnormal, I tried so hard to ((accept)) it, but I can't because it's really abnormal, and it's worse for males , because you and other people will just CRUSH your masculinity and a man dies slowly and painfully when he feels week it's just instinct. Homosexuality was no longer classified as a mental illness in 1973 by only 55% of the scientists agreeing, which is a very small number, let's not lie to each other we jumped from 1 extreme end to another , from abusing gay people for what they can't change to abusing gay people by leaving them unhelped, or at least no help for those who want help.

Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
Hell, I have internalized transphobia, I'm aware of it, and I still can't root it out. It's a curse lol
Same here, but by trying to be more aware of internalized feelings Ive been more able to seperate myself from negative thoughts I have about myself

• Hugs
Reactions: enjoy and BooGirl
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I read a bazillion posts threads books studies etc, in many languages , I just want to do the right thing , I looked at it objectively, it is abnormal, I tried so hard to ((accept)) it, but I can't because it's really abnormal, and it's worse for males , because you and other people will just CRUSH your masculinity and a man dies slowly and painfully when he feels week it's just instinct. Homosexuality was no longer classified as a mental illness in 1973 by only 55% of the scientists agreeing, which is a very small number, let's not lie to each other we jumped from 1 extreme end to another , from abusing gay people for what they can't change to abusing gay people by leaving them unhelped, or at least no help for those who want help.
Wait, so then how do you think gay people should or need to be helped?

B

BadRNG

Conflicted
Jan 11, 2020
Wait, so then how do you think gay people should or need to be helped?
There is no one anymore working on it because they aren't allowed to, people should have the option , plus I am no scientist so it's their jobs to figure out how, I just hope they do really soon but yeah politics

clandestine

clandestine

still rolling stones
Nov 17, 2019
@BadRNG why does it eat you up so much that you're gay? Homosexuality has been around for as long as heterosexuality has - since the dawn of man.

Intersex people were basically worshipped in certain eras and cultures of history. You've literally bought into modern day contemporary homophobia and believe in some "natural order" that's been created by people in politics and positions of power lol

Did you know there isn't a single species on the planet that doesn't exhibit some homosexual behaviour? Bar ones that don't have sex at all

Reactions: mathieu and MysticPerception
Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
I dont want to come across as an armchair psychologist but it seems like youre more worried about not being masculine because youre gay rather than being upset just that youre gay. And thats totally understandable many gay men worry about not being manly enough because of their sexuality but its not something you need to worry about, its possible to be masculine and gay.

Reactions: MysticPerception
B

BadRNG

Conflicted
Jan 11, 2020
@BadRNG why does it eat you up so much that you're gay? Homosexuality has been around for as long as heterosexuality has - since the dawn of man.

Intersex people were basically worshipped in certain eras and cultures of history. You've literally bought into modern day contemporary homophobia and believe in some "natural order" that's been created by people in politics and positions of power lol

Did you know there isn't a single species on the planet that doesn't exhibit some homosexual behaviour? Bar ones that don't have sex at all
I don't believe in any religion, but the fact that in all cultures and religions this (behavior) is not acceptable kinda says something. To be honest what bothers me the most is that people say you (choose to be like this ) which drives me NUTS

enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
i'm a queer woman. i don't really put a label on my sexuality anymore (queer is considered an "umbrella term" for anyone who may not know) because even though i'm an adult, i'm still not 100% sure. all i know is that i'm certainly not straight. i struggled with it for a while, mostly because of social stigma. this was back in middle and high school, though. i never felt like any god hated me, and i've always been educated enough to know that there's nothing wrong with it. even so, it still took me until i was 15 to fully embrace my identity (mostly out of fear of ever having to come out).

though i still haven't come out to my family, i came out to most of my friends at the end of high school. i'm also out to my college friends, as most of them are also part of the lgbt+ community. at this point, though... i'm tired of having to come out. i'll probably just bring a girl home someday and say "surprise!", lol.

to the guy posting here who seems a little upset, you definitely suffer from internalized homophobia. i've met plenty of people who hated on the lgbt+ community solely because they were gay/a lesbian/bisexual/etc. and didn't want to accept it. we've finally reached an era where queer people are being treated humanely. most people don't care if you're gay or straight because it's no longer considered taboo. just be real with yourself, dude. being gay, bisexual, etc. doesn't make you any less of a man. not all gay men have effeminate voices or wear tight clothing. those are just stereotypes.

Reactions: MysticPerception
B

BadRNG

Conflicted
Jan 11, 2020
I dont want to come across as an armchair psychologist but it seems like youre more worried about not being masculine because youre gay rather than being upset just that youre gay. And thats totally understandable many gay men worry about not being manly enough because of their sexuality but its not something you need to worry about, its possible to be masculine and gay.
You are right , I am worried about both , but you can be either one or the other sadly.
i'm a queer woman. i don't really put a label on my sexuality anymore (queer is considered an "umbrella term" for anyone who may not know) because even though i'm an adult, i'm still not 100% sure. all i know is that i'm certainly not straight. i struggled with it for a while, mostly because of social stigma. this was back in middle and high school, though. i never felt like any god hated me, and i've always been educated enough to know that there's nothing wrong with it. even so, it still took me until i was 15 to fully embrace my identity (mostly out of fear of ever having to come out).

though i still haven't come out to my family, i came out to most of my friends at the end of high school. i'm also out to my college friends, as most of them are also part of the lgbt+ community. at this point, though... i'm tired of having to come out. i'll probably just bring a girl home someday and say "surprise!", lol.

to the guy posting here who seems a little upset, you definitely suffer from internalized homophobia. i've met plenty of people who hated on the lgbt+ community solely because they were gay/a lesbian/bisexual/etc. and didn't want to accept it. we've finally reached an era where queer people are being treated humanely. most people don't care if you're gay or straight because it's no longer considered taboo. just be real with yourself, dude. being gay, bisexual, etc. doesn't make you any less of a man. not all gay men have effeminate voices or wear tight clothing. those are just stereotypes.
Well I am not upset I am SUICIDAL, again I am sorry but it's harder being gay than being lesbian, I have heard this 1 million times from other guys 2 women kissing is ok 2 men kissing is filthy, unfortunate reality
Also I have a post on my complete story if you wanna check it out, I wrote that down when I was a little bit more (chill)..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fragile and Pony
Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
You are right , I am worried about both , but you can be either one or the other sadly.

Well I am not upset I am SUICIDAL, again I am sorry but it's harder being gay than being lesbian, I have heard this 1 million times from other guys 2 women kissing is ok 2 men kissing is filthy, unfortunate reality
Also I have a post on my complete story if you wanna check it out, I wrote that down when I was a little bit more (chill)..
Some of the most masculine men I know are gay, being gay and manly arent mutually exclusive

Reactions: Jojo_Kun
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019

i understand how you feel, as we're all suicidal here. i'm sorry if i made you feel angry or like you weren't allowed to speak your opinion -- everyone's opinion's are valuable in this conversation, including yours. i will certainly read your story, as i do want to help you and don't want to argue.

Reactions: MysticPerception and BadRNG
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
I don't want to be tied down to labels when it comes to my gender. I don't really care what pronouns people use for me. I just want to present as myself and that's all.

Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
Am bi, the order you have the title in is uncomfortable :pfff:

But what is more manly than two men going to pound town? ;)

I don't want to be tied down to labels when it comes to my gender. I don't really care what pronouns people use for me. I just want to present as myself and that's all.

Sounds about right tbh. More people are becoming aware that gender evolved from roles assigned to each sex throughout generations of tradition (Many of which have swapped across time and cultures e.g. traditionally masculine/feminine colours and clothing) and are utter bullshit. There are no men or women, just people who can inseminate and gestate who have been told they fit into one or the other role.

Reactions: BabyYoda
B

BadRNG

Conflicted
Jan 11, 2020
Am bi, the order you have the title in is uncomfortable :pfff:

But what is more manly than two men going to pound town? ;)
Meh I don't really agree , everything sucks being gay, you have to hide and lie , you can never have a proper relationship like others , your choices are very limited , like very very limited. I think coming out would be a huge mistake, this will be the first thing people think of you when they see you, they will think a lot so they don't (offend) you . It just becomes unnatural and very awkward..

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
im sorry to hear how painful it is for you to be gay. I used to feel that way but not anymore.
im sorry to hear how painful it is for you to be gay. I used to feel that way but not anymore.
If you want to communicate send me a direct message. I just joined so I can't pm yet.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BadRNG